Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by LAM
Looks like I'm off the beer , unless somebody can offer a lift? (I'm in carina)
your close to fluffy i think?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
what are you lot like

all oot there trying to get better and not drinking. ya bunch o wumin!
F**k THE GOLF , lads its a bit of fun, relax , who win so what , as long as we all have a bit of fun , and the woman enjoy their day out we all win
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
F**k THE GOLF , lads its a bit of fun, relax , who win so what , as long as we all have a bit of fun , and the woman enjoy their day out we all win
i agree. i think most of you lot should go on the wummins day
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got any spare balls? Out yesterday with OH for a swing of the bats at Riverlakes and my balls seemed to like the water a lot :curse:
Old Dec 1st 2007, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Got 15 new balls mate but may need them all myself
Old Dec 1st 2007, 12:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Got 15 new balls mate but may need them all myself
I'm thinkin in terms of a 0 on the end of that 15
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:48 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Ive just counted mine and ive got 9 so its time to buy some more as that wont see me half way round!

Soapy could give you some,we all know he talks a lot of balls!!!

Last edited by brido; Dec 1st 2007 at 1:49 am. Reason: to have a pop at Soapy!
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by brido
Ive just counted mine and ive got 9 so its time to buy some more as that wont see me half way round!

Old Dec 1st 2007, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by brido

You weren't at riverlakes yesterday by any chance mate looking for golfballs ?
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?-p1000063.jpg  
Old Dec 1st 2007, 2:09 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL Bobby,can you believe i got out of that in 2!

The only problem was i had an awful lie for the next shot.
Im not much of a golfer but maybe an experienced player could tell me how to play the next one...

Last edited by brido; Dec 1st 2007 at 2:13 am.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 2:14 am
Work to Live!

Old Dec 1st 2007, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

gotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to all

get soapy to offer it a kiss it will shite the ball to the green
Old Dec 1st 2007, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Looks like its gonna be tight to get on the green ! Good luck !!
Old Dec 1st 2007, 4:11 am
Work to Live!

Im hoping Soapy will give me a lift up as the last time he drank while playing things got a little out of hand.

They deported him for that.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
I'm thinkin in terms of a 0 on the end of that 15
Just gone out and got another 24, that makes 39 balls. so 2 ball for each hole

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.