Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:45 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Maybe it's because we're gonna Bury the opposition
errr.....yeah, course that's what I meant!!

Originally Posted by PAP01
Why you having a curry on the saturday night before the game
There's an idea - blind the opposition with talent, errr, I mean noxious gases!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKEagle2Aus
Hi all, thanks for the reply Soapy, I have just got to another PC now all the stuff has gone. We go Thursday and arive Sunday. Obvously misse dthe boat this time around, but might be able to come along and meet everyone anyway? Even if only for the pleasure of the 19th.

I hope to get to a laptop or PC sometime next week, staying on the Broadwater whilst we search for a short-term rental. So will pick up messages then.

Good luck to everyone (but more to the GC team as I will be living there).

Eagle
your more than welcome to come along for a beer mate. its a good way to get to know the guys for the next one
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Haggis, so how far did soapy hit the ball last nite? Do we need to be worried. Or is he all bar talk
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Haggis, so how far did soapy hit the ball last nite? Do we need to be worried. Or is he all bar talk
you will need to worry, because i heard your pure shite
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
you will need to worry, because i heard your pure shite
I heard you swing the club like an old lady with her handbag coming out of bingo , on a Friday night after a wee drink.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

I heard you swing the club like an old lady with her handbag coming out of bingo , on a Friday night after a wee drink.
magic, i didnt think i was that good
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
!!!GAUNTLET!!! Would one like to put a small dram on the outcome. Heh Bobby I see you've gave us a clue to your golfing skills (ftm) Finish tomorrow morning.
Well actually i've took the Monday & Tuesday off work just to make sure
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKEagle2Aus
Hi all, thanks for the reply Soapy, I have just got to another PC now all the stuff has gone. We go Thursday and arive Sunday. Obvously misse dthe boat this time around, but might be able to come along and meet everyone anyway? Even if only for the pleasure of the 19th.

I hope to get to a laptop or PC sometime next week, staying on the Broadwater whilst we search for a short-term rental. So will pick up messages then.

Good luck to everyone (but more to the GC team as I will be living there).

Eagle
I think you'll find a moderator pops up on here and tells you there's no favouritism on this forum
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobby can you get Linda to put the details of the spa in sanctuary cove up please so the other girls can have a look. How was the gig last night??
Thanks mate
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bobby can you get Linda to put the details of the spa in sanctuary cove up please so the other girls can have a look. How was the gig last night??
Thanks mate
Will do Paul .

ABSOLOOTLY FURKIN OARSUM was my 1st expression after the event!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Will do Paul .

ABSOLOOTLY FURKIN OARSUM was my 1st expression after the event!
Hope ub40 are just as good
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok guys get your wifes to check this out

http://sanctuarycove.regency.hyatt.c.../spa/index.jsp
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok guys get your wifes to check this out

http://sanctuarycove.regency.hyatt.c.../spa/index.jsp
if you would like to go, please let Lindy lou know A.S.A.P on the link below

Golf widows day oot!

Last edited by PAP01; Nov 22nd 2007 at 10:05 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:42 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

For a bucket of practice balls head to this driving range

If your their tomorrow morning........

FORE

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The OH
For a bucket of practice balls head to this driving range

If your their tomorrow morning........

FORE

Took Pap01 there last weekend .Not bad 100 balls for 12 bucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.