Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Most of you have sent me your handicap and mobile numbers, but a few havent. The sooner we get your handicap the quicker we can sort out whos playing
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well now you've got the teams sorted I expect to see some action in the voting stakes

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494034
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well now you've got the teams sorted I expect to see some action in the voting stakes

i have voted
Old Nov 17th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

I have and not going to tell you who for
Old Nov 17th 2007, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

val and mick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
Most of you have sent me your handicap and mobile numbers, but a few havent. The sooner we get your handicap the quicker we can sort out whos playing
Soapy handicap for me is 22 after that I have to go on the Vodkas
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by val and mick
Soapy handicap for me is 22 after that I have to go on the Vodkas
you mean you wait before you start drinking.
my handicap is the booze
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

val and mick is an unknown quantity at this point

you mean you wait before you start drinking.
my handicap is the booze
No I mean I can only handle 22 pints of beer then onto the shorts thats my handicap
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by val and mick
No I mean I can only handle 22 pints of beer then onto the shorts thats my handicap
lmao
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:41 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Guys, i still need handicaps and a few mobile numbers
could you please send them to me so that we can sort out the teams
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

bump
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Gday Soapy,

Do you have all the info yet mate from the other guy's?Aready polished me balls and marked them with pen for the 9th
Plus this thread needed to be bumped

Haggis
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Oop's

Can't have the wife polishing me balls can wedid,nt realise i was'nt logged in.

Haggis
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Oop's

Can't have the wife polishing me balls can wedid,nt realise i was'nt logged in.

Haggis
got all the names mate and just waiting on one person to get back to me with his handicap

then thats it
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

got all the names mate and just waiting on one person to get back to me with his handicap

then thats it
when do you want to know about the food mate. Annettes going to phone Pauline about girls day out
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PAP01
when do you want to know about the food mate. Annettes going to phone Pauline about girls day out
just need to pick food on the day before we tee off i think. yeh, paulines off today she will be out between 3.50 and 5, but will be in all night after that. im going to the driving range to see if i can hit a ball

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.