Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane V Gold Coast Golf day?

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
C'mon Brisbane!!!!!

It's all over now!!

Yup, I'm finally recovered - - Fark, that was SOME Ruby!!!
Nice to see ya back on the forefront of things mate !
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

just to add

Even if your name is in black and someone new gets added RED before you can get in touch, then they will have first choice.

its up to YOU to get me to change the name red before someone beats you to it.

this is a warning as i have 5 possibles for 4 spots left for brissie!

i had to post this again as the pages had changed
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Bobby,you forgot to mention that Tigers can be tamed!

Its on!

Lol.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately for yous lot Mr Irwin passed away last year and i somehow cant imagine Soapy filling his shoes
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Bobby,you forgot to mention that Tigers can be tamed!

Its on!

Lol.
Unfortunately for yous lot Mr Irwin passed away last year and i somehow cant imagine Soapy filling his shoes[/QUOTE]

i dont know bobby, i think i dress like a twat and talk a lot of shite too
im more than half way there
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by soapy
Unfortunately for yous lot Mr Irwin passed away last year and i somehow cant imagine Soapy filling his shoes
im more than half way there[/QUOTE]
Aye and guess what ? He drank coke toooooooooo !!!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
im more than half way there
Aye and guess what ? He drank coke toooooooooo !!!![/QUOTE]

there you go, your tamed!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Pete

Tony + 1

Brido

Russell

Gold coast team is full, anyone else wanting to play will join the Brissie team

----------------------------------------------------

Brisbane

Haggisman

Brian

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

The OH

Dtox

Andy

PursersinOz

LAM

232Bar

Lee

Mick

Please read the attachment below for details !
Attached Files
File Type: doc
RIGHT.doc (24.0 KB, 61 views)
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Pete

Tony + 1

Brido

Russell

Brisbane

Haggisman

Brian

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

The OH

Dtox

Andy

PursersinOz

LAM

232Bar

Lee

Mick

Matt

Neil

Please read the details below for details !

RIGHT, heres the deal!

Venue: Gainsborough Greens.

Date: 9/12/2007 (Sunday)

Time: 9.40am (Tee off)

Cost: $62.50 (we would ask everyone to make it up to $70 to cover trophies and prizes) if anyone has a problem with that let me know.

Golf club hire for the day is an extra $20.

The cost includes Golf cart and lunch, heres your choice of food

Rib Fillet Burger, salad and chips
Crumbed Fish, salad and chips
Toasted Ham, cheese and tom sandwich, with chips
Hamburger with bacon, salad, and chips
Hotdog with onion, cheese, and chips

We will have a section set out for us to hand out the prizes at the end.

Now the IMPORTANT bit!

Names will be changed to the colour RED when you commit to this golf day. If you pull out after that, you will have to get someone to fill your spot.

in the link you will find a map
Attached Files
File Type: doc
RIGHT.doc (24.0 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by soapy©; Nov 15th 2007 at 11:05 am.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Gday all,

Hey Soapy you have done a great job with this golf day,What is the format to be and how are the handicaps going to be worked out as i'm sure there are a few Mexicans in the line up.

Brido can't wait to see you in a pink sweater (Monty style)

Bobby have you been in training?I mean for the golf,as in sinking the putts not the pints

Haggis
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Gday all,

Hey Soapy you have done a great job with this golf day,What is the format to be and how are the handicaps going to be worked out as i'm sure there are a few Mexicans in the line up.

Brido can't wait to see you in a pink sweater (Monty style)

Bobby have you been in training?I mean for the golf,as in sinking the putts not the pints

Haggis
howdy haggis!

when brissie is full i well get each players mobile and give them a call. Non players will start on around 28, but we need the guys to be honest with their handicap. anyone caught cheatin' will be stripped and made to run the course naked (where they will be bound to bump into bobby as he does this when hes pished anyway).
the idea is to have four pots ( 2 pots golfers from brissie and goldie and 2 pots diddies from both) that way we get a good mix. we will play off an ambrose (longest first ball for those who dont know)
Jim and mark are working out all the details for me so they will be asjusted slightly.

if anyone wants to pass on their handicap now that would be good, because i can post them and make some of the other golfers shite themselves before the day
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

russell is an unknown quantity at this point

hi soapy handicap for me 12 stevie will play for brissy if space available handicap 28
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Handicap?? No not been to doctors for agesWelcome back Haggis
Look like will be playing off 28
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by russell
hi soapy handicap for me 12 stevie will play for brissy if space available handicap 28
i will add stevie now before its too late pal
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Gold Coast

soapy

flowerofscotland

Mark

only me

Stevie

Darren

Fitzy

Big Ben

Wilson

Scot

Joe

Pete

Tony + 1

Brido

Russell

Brisbane

Haggisman

Brian

bobbyftm

pap01

Fluffy

The OH

Dtox

Andy

PursersinOz

LAM

232Bar

Lee

Mick

Matt

Neil

Stevie

Please read the details below for details !

RIGHT, heres the deal!

Venue: Gainsborough Greens.

Date: 9/12/2007 (Sunday)

Time: 9.40am (Tee off)

Cost: $62.50 (we would ask everyone to make it up to $70 to cover trophies and prizes) if anyone has a problem with that let me know.

Golf club hire for the day is an extra $20.

The cost includes Golf cart and lunch, heres your choice of food

Rib Fillet Burger, salad and chips
Crumbed Fish, salad and chips
Toasted Ham, cheese and tom sandwich, with chips
Hamburger with bacon, salad, and chips
Hotdog with onion, cheese, and chips

We will have a section set out for us to hand out the prizes at the end.

Now the IMPORTANT bit!

Names will be changed to the colour RED when you commit to this golf day. If you pull out after that, you will have to get someone to fill your spot.

in the link you will find a map

There is only one space left for brissie. Dtox and another guy (who will confirm today if he can play) both have first dibs. whoever contacts me first is in!

Last edited by soapy©; Nov 15th 2007 at 11:30 pm.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:10 am
is it me or dave

The Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really niceThe Chief is just really nice

just returned from 4 weeks in good old blighty and have just seen this thread if any spaces come up count me in, I'm down on the coast but happy to play for either.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.