Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane To U. K. Share Container?

Brisbane To U. K. Share Container?

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

t5 aus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brisbane To U. K. Share Container?

Hi all, I shall be popping over to the old place soon and have decided to take my own 20' container rather than pay extortionate group-age costs. I am only going to be able to about half fill it so anyone need to get a small amount of gear over there, like a few pieces of their favourite furniture etc. Container destination will probably be Felixstowe and it will be up to owners to arrange collection. Price is $2500.00Au for the other half. It would obviously be simpler if one person wanted to fill the rest rather than do lots of smaller amounts but I am open to any ideas and am very flexible with my timing and looking at doing it from say November up until March next year. I am located in central Brisbane. If anyone would like to chat about this, please email me for phone no.
Cheers, Phil.