Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Telecom tech/engineers....anyone?

Brisbane Telecom tech/engineers....anyone?

Old Feb 8th 2014, 3:21 am
Banned

neil32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane Telecom tech/engineers....anyone?

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Google "Hays salary survey"

BB
Thanks, just registered and have the 2013 copy, not much difference between Melbourne and Brisbane on the guide. I am not sure how true these guides are and would still like to hear from any telecom workers in Brisbane.

The guide doesn't really cover the jobs I am looking at and is aimed more to IT than telecoms

From what I am seeing on seek, optus, telstra and other job site its not looking like many jobs on offer and what I can find I'll be lucky to get 60k. Project is looking like the best route to advance into a higher salary.

from the guide

Project Co-ordinators 60-90k average 75k

Telco Engineer 75-100k (this is such a vague job title as it can mean a number of technologies you need to cover)
Old Feb 10th 2014, 10:06 pm
Banned

If anyone at all in Brisbane is working in telecoms please get in touch, if your working with telstra or optus or contractor in the field, working with NBN, if your in the field installing cisco kit.
Old Feb 13th 2014, 8:30 pm
Banned

If your working with a telecoms company is Brisbane please get in touch doesn't matter what the role is you are doing

Thanks