Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane and surrounding areas ??

Brisbane and surrounding areas ??

Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all
Default Brisbane and surrounding areas ??

Hi my husband has a new job in Brisbane starting shortly, could any of you you lovely people tell us any of the nice places to rent a house in , and it dosent have to be central Brisbane as Nick is happy to comute. Its just that we have never been to Brisbane before and we dont know anyone in Brisbane so we are really in the dark. Many thanks Suzy
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane and surrounding areas ??

Hi dont worrie i have just been onto OurBrisbane.com And that was very imformative, there loads to look at and you can search suburbs and schools etc, thanks anyway.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzyt
Hi dont worrie i have just been onto OurBrisbane.com And that was very imformative, there loads to look at and you can search suburbs and schools etc, thanks anyway.
Do a bit of research, come up with a shortlist and maybe post again on here.

Ourbrisbane can be a little 'romantic' in its descriptions of certain burbs.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:23 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

People advertise houses for rent on www.domain.com.au as well as classifieds on here.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

roxyinitalia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my husband has a new job in Brisbane starting shortly, could any of you you lovely people tell us any of the nice places to rent a house in , and it dosent have to be central Brisbane as Nick is happy to comute. Its just that we have never been to Brisbane before and we dont know anyone in Brisbane so we are really in the dark. Many thanks Suzy
We are staying at the Tribeca Apartments (serviced) in the Spring Hill area. We got it for a good rate through their website. Not sure when you are arriving but the weekend of the 13th 14th we found to be hard to secure spots as there is a big rugby match that weekend. good luck
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

hi we live on the outskirts of brisbane we wanted a few arcers but on a budget we rented for 6 mth then bought we are 40mins from coast & 40mins from brisbane try www.flagstoneestate.com.au think thats right GARY
Old Aug 12th 2008, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

I guess their are so many areas to comment on, i would say 80% of areas are nice to average. If you see anywhere you like the look of i'm sure the opinions and advice will be on hand. The more you move out of the CBD the cheaper it becomes, until you hit Gold/Sunny Coasts.

Dale