Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane suburbs ( Photos ), QLD

Brisbane suburbs ( Photos ), QLD

Old Aug 12th 2004, 8:21 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Brisbane suburbs ( Photos ), QLD

Hello Dear All,

Im not sure if this is a good idea or not ( but let’s try at least ), but I was think that we all ask questions to our oz expats members living down under about advice regarding a particular suburb so I was think why not create a topic for such questions but instead of us writing we could show pictures of the actual suburb and surroundings so we can actually see with our own eyes ( we will rely obviously in members living in such suburbs ). So I will start with Queensland ( Brisbane ). If any member would like to do the same but for other cities ie: Perth, Sydney etc… please feel free to use the idea and create such topics.

So I’ll start: Any expat members living in Kenmore or Manly West that could share some photos?

Regards,
Pedro
Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:41 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Brisbane suburbs ( Photos ), QLD

I've got some pictures of Cleveland/Raby Bay, East of Brisbane at http://www.abcdiamond.com.au/cleveland/

The problem is that photos don't show all the areas. But at least you can see some.......

Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:58 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers ABC,

Just had a quick view of your website, some really useful information, can i add to my website a link of your site?

Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:30 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Boomerang
Cheers ABC,

Just had a quick view of your website, some really useful information, can i add to my website a link of your site?

Feel free what's your website ?

Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:49 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have plenty of pics of the Manly/Manly West area, unfortunately I cant access them ATM though because of a computer problem.

I'll see if I can find any at all, if so I will post them.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:51 am
G'day Mate

http://www.geocities.com/skypilot_pt

The website is still under development ( according to my knowledge Of webdesign, which is not much ) it's basicaly a mixture of Aviation ( my big passion ) and Australia ( you all know this bit )... The Australia side of things is still under construction but should be online soon, i'll try and finnish by tonight

Feel free to have a look, so parts of the site are online now. Don't forget the guest book.

Last edited by Boomerang; Aug 12th 2004 at 11:54 am.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 12:41 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

You're in luck ....

Manly Village
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane suburbs ( Photos ), QLD-manly-village.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2004, 12:49 pm
Rocket Scientist

Manly again - you can just see the bit of sandy beach to the right hand side of the pic behind the green lamp post, (mind you, the water there is only about 3 feet deep at high tide & theres no water at all at low tide ), some of the boatclub marinas in the background - MBTBC mainly.
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane suburbs ( Photos ), QLD-manly.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2004, 12:55 pm
Rocket Scientist

Manly again - pic taken from up toward the top of one of the hills overlooking the bay.
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane suburbs ( Photos ), QLD-manlyhill2.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2004, 1:03 pm
Rocket Scientist

One of the many parks in the area, this one is in Dianthus St, either Manly West or Wakerley (the latter I think).
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane suburbs ( Photos ), QLD-dianthus.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2004, 1:41 pm
G'day Mate

Thank you very much mrsdagboy