Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane, short term rentals

Brisbane, short term rentals

Old May 16th 2012, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

emonje is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane, short term rentals

I'm looking at some pics & they look beautiful.

Also it's quite close to Australia zoo isn't it? I'm planning to take my kid there so that's a plus.

Donna, I'm interested, can I PM you?

Thanks.
Old May 16th 2012, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by emonje

Also it's quite close to Australia zoo isn't it? I'm planning to take my kid there so that's a plus.

Thanks.
Sure can,
Old May 17th 2012, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

And yes its towards the sunshine coast ,not far from Australia zoo,
Old May 30th 2012, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks.
did u find something closer to public transport?
Old May 30th 2012, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Not yet. I'm leaning towards Bribie island but I haven't been able to convince my wife so far.

Thanks.
Old May 30th 2012, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Not yet. I'm leaning towards Bribie island but I haven't been able to convince my wife so far.

Thanks.
you are a brave man leaving it this late ,u arrive next wed ,dont you ,lol
Old May 30th 2012, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by donna
you are a brave man leaving it this late ,u arrive next wed ,dont you ,lol
More like not knowing what I'm getting into.
Ignorance is bliss, as long as it lasts.

Where I live you can get a decent place to stay everyday, every season. May be I've got too used to that.
Old May 30th 2012, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

coldbeer is just really nicecoldbeer is just really nicecoldbeer is just really nicecoldbeer is just really nicecoldbeer is just really nicecoldbeer is just really nicecoldbeer is just really nicecoldbeer is just really nicecoldbeer is just really nice

More like not knowing what I'm getting into.
Ignorance is bliss, as long as it lasts.

Where I live you can get a decent place to stay everyday, every season. May be I've got too used to that.
Its raining and comparatively cold (about 20C) this week around SE Qld, bit of friendly advice, pull your finger out and sort something, or you'll end up in a hostel and/or paying a fortune.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the tip.

I just got a couple of days booked at a cheap hotel in Sandgate area. Read a review about the hotel AFTER done booking & someone commented they didn't have toilet paper .

Anyway, I'll try to move out as soon as I find something more suitable.