Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane short term furnished rental

Brisbane short term furnished rental

Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:48 am
Just Joined

got a new life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brisbane short term furnished rental

We have just bought a 4 bed, 3 bath, brand new house in North Brisbane does anyone know if there is a demand for short term furnished rental and if so would people on this forum be interested?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 5:11 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane short term furnished rental

Originally Posted by got a new life
We have just bought a 4 bed, 3 bath, brand new house in North Brisbane does anyone know if there is a demand for short term furnished rental and if so would people on this forum be interested?
Well, there is such an acute shortage of rental properties here that people are quite literally living in tents, pitched in showgrounds. I guess this is bad for them and good for you?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

cazz is on a distinguished road

Hi got a new life
are you renting the house out now and where is it I have some friends coming over from the UK in Jan for 3 weeks and want to stay in Brisbane
Old Oct 26th 2006, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

martynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nice

Hiya,

yep really interested in a short term rental, we're coming out in Jan.......................forever !!!!!!!!

Has it got a pool ? MY two little girls love a swim.

Martyn
Old Oct 26th 2006, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all

if you are doing holiday rentals then let me know. We are coming in march for just over 2 weeks

Tracy
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:03 am
Just Joined

got a new life is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
we have just bought the house it settles on 17th November and will be available a few days later once fully furnished.
The house is brand new it has four bedrooms the master with ensuite, a family bathroom upstairs and a shower room downstairs. There is air con in the lounge and master bedroom all other bedrooms have ceiling fans. Sorry there is no pool.
The house is in Strathpine (north brisbane) only 5 minutes walk to the train station and 10 minutes to the westfield shopping centre. We are renting the house out from a mimimum of one week, so holiday rentals are available for anyone coming over to validate those visa's!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 2:04 pm
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
we have just bought the house it settles on 17th November and will be available a few days later once fully furnished.
The house is brand new it has four bedrooms the master with ensuite, a family bathroom upstairs and a shower room downstairs. There is air con in the lounge and master bedroom all other bedrooms have ceiling fans. Sorry there is no pool.
The house is in Strathpine (north brisbane) only 5 minutes walk to the train station and 10 minutes to the westfield shopping centre. We are renting the house out from a mimimum of one week, so holiday rentals are available for anyone coming over to validate those visa's!!
Hi Could you send me any details of your house to rent please, location and price etc. We are hoping to come out in June for 2 weeks holiday.
Thank you
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:38 pm
pools finished..Boat next

MenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the roughMenAtWork is a jewel in the rough

If its still empty and the price is reasonable i'd be interested for 3 months commencing march.

Steve
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:15 am
Just Joined

lesterlady is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be moving to Brisbane around Easter time, so if its free then will you let me know please.