Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Riverstage - parking?

Brisbane Riverstage - parking?

Old Jul 24th 2010, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brisbane Riverstage - parking?

Hello all,

Off to see Kasabian tonight at Brisbane Riverstage. Me, OH and 2 kids. Debating on getting the train to Southbank or driving there but not sure about where would be best to park. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ren
Old Jul 24th 2010, 9:31 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Riverstage - parking?

Originally Posted by RenShen
Hello all,

Off to see Kasabian tonight at Brisbane Riverstage. Me, OH and 2 kids. Debating on getting the train to Southbank or driving there but not sure about where would be best to park. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ren
We parked at Wilson Parking on Margaret St last time we went there. Otherwise you could try those on road car spots on Alice St if you get there early enough
Old Jul 25th 2010, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you BS, apparently its half price fare on the train on Sundays so I think we will travel that way, better for me as I can have some drinkies too!

Thanks for your reply though,

Ren
Old Jul 26th 2010, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RenShen
Thank you BS, apparently its half price fare on the train on Sundays so I think we will travel that way, better for me as I can have some drinkies too!

Thanks for your reply though,

Ren
We didn't pay for the train at all, we just showed our concert tickets and they let us through What did you think of the gig ?? Thought it was amazing myself, had to laugh when Tom asked if anyone was there from the UK and almost all the crowd stuck there hands up. Excellent night.
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well I did wonder about the train but the tickets showed no mention of free travel. When we went to Brisbane the previous week for the Everton match it clearly said free travel on the tickets. At least I know for next time.

We thoroughly enjoyed the gig (apart from Little Red but that was a laugh. Young Melbourne kids playing West Coast American music????)

Took the kids, 10 and 16 and was really impressed with the venue. We got the over 18 wrist bands and had a couple of beers while the support were on then watched Kasabian with the kids. It was fantastic. My son sings the lyrics and puts in a "beep" where there is a swear word!