Reload this Page >

Brisbane programme on Sky Travel Channel

Brisbane programme on Sky Travel Channel

Old Mar 12th 2004, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

Fignewton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brisbane programme on Sky Travel Channel

Hi

Would anyone be prepared to do me a big favour and video the Postcards from Australia programme about Brisbane which is being shown on the Sky Travel Channel next Wednesday 17th March between 7-8pm. I will pay for the cost of the video and postage.

Thanks.
Old Mar 12th 2004, 6:11 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Brisbane programme on Sky Travel Channel

Originally posted by Fignewton
Hi

Would anyone be prepared to do me a big favour and video the Postcards from Australia programme about Brisbane which is being shown on the Sky Travel Channel next Wednesday 17th March between 7-8pm. I will pay for the cost of the video and postage.

Thanks.

If I can remember how to record off Sky while still getting the tv to work on the normal channels I will do it for you no problems, going to watch it myself anyway, PM me over the weekend and I test my skills on the video, its been a while since we recorded anything and we always seem to do it wrong, ( knew we should have kept the manual!!!)
Old Mar 12th 2004, 8:03 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Been looking forward to this programme for several weeks now, hope that it shows us some of the suburbs around Brissy. Also hope that we get more info on environment and way of life and less coverage of whiny people (see earlier thread of "Place in the Sun" )

Stuff like this Postcard programme and also the interest level on this board makes me wonder why someone Brissy based hasn't had the idea of getting a camcorder and putting together a 2 hr video of all of the major burbs around Brisbane and then make it available for sale on the net. Infact if someone were to do this for the major migration target cities in Aus then they'd probably make a fortune. Wouldn't even have to be professional, just home camcorder footage burnt onto a DVD disc would probably be good enough for most people. Just an idea of mine : D
Old Mar 12th 2004, 10:26 pm
Waitin for my RPL result.

phyonics is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We've got Sky+ up and running, and have been recording the Postcards programmes .

If you like I can record the Brisbane one and send it to you on a DVD - and don't worry about paying for it - got loads of blank DVD's spare at the moment.......

its no bother.....send me a PM if you're interested.

Marko