Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Nissan mechanics?

Brisbane Nissan mechanics?

Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

woodview is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brisbane Nissan mechanics?

My son is emigrating to Queensland and is looking to find a job in a main Nissan dealership. He is a fully qualified Nissan mechanic. The Nissan web site asks for post codes, which we do not know. Can anyone let me know of any Nissan garages in Brisbane, sunshine coast or Gold coast areas?
Regards,
woodview.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:42 pm
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all
Smile Re: Brisbane Nissan mechanics?

Originally Posted by woodview
My son is emigrating to Queensland and is looking to find a job in a main Nissan dealership. He is a fully qualified Nissan mechanic. The Nissan web site asks for post codes, which we do not know. Can anyone let me know of any Nissan garages in Brisbane, sunshine coast or Gold coast areas?
Regards,
woodview.
Hi Im emigrating to oz in 2 weeks.Im also a nissan hiteq.Starting work at Goldcoast nissan.When you go onto the nissan oz web site.http://www.nissan.com.au/dealer_locator.asp
just clink on queensland then all then dealer details will come up.I just sent an email of my cv to the service department and addressed it to the service manager.Goodluck.If yuo need any more info pm me your email addy
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

woodview is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane Nissan mechanics?

Originally Posted by sreeby
Hi Im emigrating to oz in 2 weeks.Im also a nissan hiteq.Starting work at Goldcoast nissan.When you go onto the nissan oz web site.http://www.nissan.com.au/dealer_locator.asp
just clink on queensland then all then dealer details will come up.I just sent an email of my cv to the service department and addressed it to the service manager.Goodluck.If yuo need any more info pm me your email addy
Hi sreeby,
Thanks for reply. Small world! Am very new to this forum so am not sure how I give you my email address or find yours. Help please.
Regards
woodview
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:24 am
Off to Goldy on my own!!!

sreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to allsreeby is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane Nissan mechanics?

Originally Posted by woodview
Hi sreeby,
Thanks for reply. Small world! Am very new to this forum so am not sure how I give you my email address or find yours. Help please.
Regards
woodview
sent you an email