Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Mummys Meet Poll

View Poll Results: What day do you prefer and where? Post a message with AM or PM
Monday
20.00%
Tuesday
20.00%
Wednesday
70.00%
Thursday
20.00%
Friday
80.00%
Little Tiggrs
40.00%
Southbank
50.00%
New Farm Park
70.00%
Breathing Space Cafe
10.00%
Other please state must be central suitable for all
10.00%
Morning
60.00%
Afternoon
30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Brisbane Mummys Meet Poll

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:44 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Brisbane Mummys Meet Poll

Here is the poll to see what people want from the Mummys meet

It is only open for 2 wks so that the answers are relevant to what we want now as a group if you have other ideas please post a message

Jo

Last edited by joh117; Feb 2nd 2009 at 1:50 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:51 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brisbane Mummys Meet Poll

I want to add that Friday's are good for me too - don't know how to do it - HELP!!

Est
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:12 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

I dont know how to add that either Esther so we will remember that fridays gets one more vote
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joh117
I dont know how to add that either Esther so we will remember that fridays gets one more vote
Do mean you want the poll to changed so people can have more than one vote? If so, I can see what I can do, just let me know.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:58 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do mean you want the poll to changed so people can have more than one vote? If so, I can see what I can do, just let me know.

I think Est forgot to tick Friday and was unable to go in to amend. If you are able to let her back in for an amendment great if not we can just remember we have one more for a friday.

Cheers Pollyana

Jo
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joh117
I think Est forgot to tick Friday and was unable to go in to amend. If you are able to let her back in for an amendment great if not we can just remember we have one more for a friday.

Cheers Pollyana

Jo
Not quite the same, but I've added one to Friday for you - easier than trying to remember it, I expect
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:49 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not quite the same, but I've added one to Friday for you - easier than trying to remember it, I expect
Sure is thanks for that!

Jo
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I messed up filling out the poll!!!! I've lost the plot, I can work around whatever is decided!

What a day I've had, I don't think my brain got up with me this morning!!!

What I would have liked to have put on poll was:

Little Tigrrs - yes
New Farm Park - yes
Southbank - yes

Tues afternoon - yes
Thurs Afternoon - yes
All day Wed - yes
All day Fri - yes

Actually looking at that I probably did fill out the poll ok, sort of!!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by liannems
I think I messed up filling out the poll!!!! I've lost the plot, I can work around whatever is decided!

What a day I've had, I don't think my brain got up with me this morning!!!

What I would have liked to have put on poll was:

Little Tigrrs - yes
New Farm Park - yes
Southbank - yes

Tues afternoon - yes
Thurs Afternoon - yes
All day Wed - yes
All day Fri - yes

Actually looking at that I probably did fill out the poll ok, sort of!!

Ha Ha, your brain really did stay in bed!!!!!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Hi all, sorry Ive not seen some of you for a while but I will be able to come to more of the meets now as I no longer do baby groups on a Fri, See you all soon, Terri and Ellena x
Old Feb 11th 2009, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Hi before i do the poll, are these meets any good for me, its just i have to do the school run with my eldest son (am and pm) . If that makes sense
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:20 am
Pass The Post

Originally Posted by suzyt
Hi before i do the poll, are these meets any good for me, its just i have to do the school run with my eldest son (am and pm) . If that makes sense
It looks like they are going to be morning and we meet around 10am - 11am think that should suit.

We are meeting this friday at little Tigers newmarket rd at 10am if you want to join us. I think we will discuss what we are going to do for future meets and then post what is decided from this poll and location etc..

Jo
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:45 am
Just Joined

NickSuzy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there

could you tell me where newmarket road is as it does not say within the thread.

Cheers Nick
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

liannems is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Nick,

Little tigrrs is in Homezone on Newmarket Road in Windsor/Wilston. Next meet is at 10am tomorrow (Fri 13th) and if they tell you its full we are booked under 'british expats' so can get in!

Our meets are all shown on the thread under 'Mummys meet south brisbane'.

Lianne
Old Feb 12th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Hey guys Nick has just got in has reminded me about tomorow, iam going to try my bloody hardest to get there but i have been called up to the school tomorow, for an appointment re Samuel , god i really want to come, i feel so pissed off , (can i just say it shit shit and shit) i have spent a few weeks now in my own company and iam going mad. So please forgive me if i dont make it but i really will try my hardest to get there, still Nick has done me a map fingers crossed i will be there. xxxxx