Brisbane mothers-to-be???

Wikiposts

Brisbane mothers-to-be???

Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:40 am
Just Joined

p_penman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Brisbane mothers-to-be???

Hi,

hope that everything goes well with the pregancy. Just joined the forum and noticed your post. Funnily, my name is Paul and my wife is Louise and we have a 3 year old daughter and 3 month old baby girl. We are intending to move to the Brisbane area mid Feb on a 457 visa and we would be keen to met anyone that can give us an insight into what Brisbane can offer. You are correct about it being a little daunting raising a family, however, with some support/help it isn't too bad. We would welcome to hear from you or anyone else that would like to make friends and we would be more than willing to help out/provide support to anyone in the same position.

Again, I hope everything goes well.

Paul

Hi,

Louise and I have been here in Brisbane/Redlands since leaving Coventry in September '06.

We are now expecting our first child (currently 25 weeks) and are finding the prospect of raising a child without the support of our family and friends back in England a bit daunting!

Just wondered if there was anybody else in the same boat? Maybe we could help each other out!!

Paul & Louise.[/QUOTE]
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:31 am
Est
Forum Regular

Est is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of lightEst is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brisbane mothers-to-be???

Originally Posted by troj
Hi Est & kris

Congratulations!! Hope it is going well.

We are thinking about organising a get together for sometime around the end of January. Where abouts in Brisbane are you?

Paul & Louise
Hi Paul & Louise

We are in Forest Lake/Heathwood. But can travel anywhere for a meetup.

Esther & Kris
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:40 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Brisbane mothers-to-be???

Hi guys sorry to intrude but was wondering if anyone knows of someone who is due to give birth soon, i am a student doula but cant qualify until i have been presennt at 3 births so if anyone can help me out would be really grateful thanks colleen