Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth next - advice please?

Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth next - advice please?

Old May 3rd 2011, 11:48 am
"At Home"

ekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth next - advice please?

Originally Posted by Great Escape
Thank you to everyone for your responses. It's really encouraging to know that the good areas do exist. It's just finding them that's proving a little difficult We'll be having a few long weekends away in the coming months to check other areas out. So, if we visit one of your recommendations, I'll be sure to let you know and maybe we can meet up for a beer and you can tell us more about why the area is so good!
I have to agree with Buzzy---Bee, you have to check out the different areas. We have it the way you like it and yes we are lucky and greatful. But as and when extreme renters move in, it gets a bit noisy. But I wouldn't change it for the world. No, its not any near a million dollars where we live, (I wish) but it is Terrigal. You need to go walking your area or where you think will be nice. Terrigal, wamberal, avoca, bateau bay, copa, kincumber, macmasters - they all have beautiful people living there and as such want what you want. It is there, you just need to look for it, it may be around the next corner. Keep smiling and you'll find your paradise, I think central Coast is one of the most beautiful places to live.... If you are home sick, there is lots of expats on the Coast that we will happily give you support here.
Eamon.