Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane meet? How does Sat 27th August sound?

Brisbane meet? How does Sat 27th August sound?

Old Jun 15th 2011, 7:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brisbane meet? How does Sat 27th August sound?

Its time we tried another Brisbane night out, and a few people have asked so how does Sat August 27th sound to people?
Open to suggestions on the venue though the Pig & Whistle in Eagle Street might be favourite? Failing that there's the Victory.

I'm fighting idiot roster-writers at present so a bit limited on dates but that one looks ok at present........
Sorry to people with littl'Ășns but this is aimed at being an evening drinking meet so if you bring kids its up to you to find out if the pub will let them in, and please just be aware this isn't designed as a "family-type-thing" )

Suggestions/thoughts anyone????
Old Jun 15th 2011, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane meet? How does 27th August sound?

Will keep the date open
Old Jun 15th 2011, 9:11 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Will keep the date open
Old Jun 17th 2011, 9:22 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its time we tried another Brisbane night out, and a few people have asked so how does Sat August 27th sound to people?
Open to suggestions on the venue though the Pig & Whistle in Eagle Street might be favourite? Failing that there's the Victory.

I'm fighting idiot roster-writers at present so a bit limited on dates but that one looks ok at present........
Sorry to people with littl'Ășns but this is aimed at being an evening drinking meet so if you bring kids its up to you to find out if the pub will let them in, and please just be aware this isn't designed as a "family-type-thing" )

Suggestions/thoughts anyone????

We could be persuaded..
Old Jun 17th 2011, 10:09 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Carbery
We could be persuaded..
Oooh Royalty excellent, that should attract a good crowd
Be good to see you if you can make it
Old Jun 17th 2011, 11:17 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

If i win the Lotto,i'll be there
Old Jun 17th 2011, 11:19 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
If i win the Lotto,i'll be there
We'll keep a seat for you just in case
Old Jun 17th 2011, 11:36 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

We'll keep a seat for you just in case
Mind you tis my b'day the week before so you could all chip in to get me there,then why would i want to cycle all the way to OZ
Old Jun 17th 2011, 12:13 pm
Home and Happy

Mind you tis my b'day the week before so you could all chip in to get me there,then why would i want to cycle all the way to OZ
We'll have a whipround at Christmas in July and see how much we can raise! There's still some in the "Bernie's Back in Aus" fund but don't think its quite enough for a flight
Old Jun 17th 2011, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Could give you the money that i would of spent on watching the Villa with that ginger twat running them that makes 10c
Old Jun 17th 2011, 1:33 pm
Home and Happy

Could give you the money that i would of spent on watching the Villa with that ginger twat running them that makes 10c
I did see that apparently McLaren was about to talk to Villa but Forest got in first by a whisker.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 5:11 pm
FREE TIBET

Ok that's the bell sorted,cheers mate
Old Jun 17th 2011, 10:46 pm
Home and Happy

Ok that's the bell sorted,cheers mate
Depends what sort of bike you want....if you're happy with an old boneshaker I think my nephew might oblige ........ not sure what shape you''d be in when you get here though
Old Jun 18th 2011, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the new manager mate Apparently Villa have already been installed as favourites for promotion from the Championship in the 2012/13 season
Old Jun 19th 2011, 2:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Depends what sort of bike you want....if you're happy with an old boneshaker I think my nephew might oblige ........ not sure what shape you''d be in when you get here though
In better shape than when i left oz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.