Brisbane Map

Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:00 pm
kjj
Forum Regular

kjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to all
Default Brisbane Map

Hi All,
Can anyone tell me where I can access (internet) or purchase a map of Brisbane and its surrounds that show where suburbs are?
Also, anyone know where i can purchase a Brisbane UBD in / from the UK?Thank You.
Kelly
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane Map

Originally Posted by kjj
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me where I can access (internet) or purchase a map of Brisbane and its surrounds that show where suburbs are?
Also, anyone know where i can purchase a Brisbane UBD in / from the UK?Thank You.
Kelly
www.ourbrisbane.com
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Or just use whereis or google maps, both of those have good detail on them.

Love

Rudi
x
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:59 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by kjj
Hi All,
Kelly
I have a 2002 one that I am about to throw away, it should have 99% of the suburbs, but not all the new roads.
I could check the postage costs, to send it to you, if you like.

I often use www.whereis.com and select 'directions'.
Put in two suburbs, say Brisbane and the one you are interested in, and it shows you them both in relation to each other.

Old Oct 29th 2009, 9:39 am
kjj
Forum Regular

kjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to allkjj is a name known to all

Hi All,
DOH, I didn't think of google maps and had missed the 'maps' section on our Brisbane but as you will understand if you read my other recent post (Told Parents Yesterday) my head has been everywhere the past few days.
Thanks for the offer of posting the UBD, but we are having a lot of postal strikes in the UK at the moment so it might not get to me so will try to get one nearer to us going.
Thanks all.
Kelly
Old Oct 29th 2009, 12:54 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

There are some older ones available in amazon , but maps don't tell you much.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 1:28 pm
kjj
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by datamile
There are some older ones available in amazon , but maps don't tell you much.
I know, but they help me get from one place to another and guage the distance between areas. Thanks, I will check out Amazon
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of

hi there,
i purchased a couple of brisbane and surrounding maps from stanfords in covent garden the other week. it is a travel store with maps for the whole world! they have a website if you google stanfords maps and travel i am sure you will find them
sarah
Old Oct 30th 2009, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

I mentioned this at work this week that I was after a map of Brisbane and the suburbs as we are looking to move into a better rental to try and get closer to our childrens school, a friend of mine went into the local council offices and they gave him a map which showed all of the suburbs. Gill
Old Oct 30th 2009, 5:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sormesher
hi there,
i purchased a couple of brisbane and surrounding maps from stanfords in covent garden the other week. it is a travel store with maps for the whole world! they have a website if you google stanfords maps and travel i am sure you will find them
sarah
One of the best map shops in the world
Old Oct 30th 2009, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Hi kelly

I have the 2007 Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast Street Directory here from when I did a reccie up there. I was about to put it on ebay. Do you want first refusal?

I'm in the UK and I'm assuming you are too???

let me know and I'll hold off listing it
Old Oct 31st 2009, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

Hello All,

The maps not much use if you want to know how long it will take to get somewhere, you also need time of day, whether it's school holidays and how much you are prepared to sit in traffic or try and work around it, whether you want to pay the toll fees, i travel in and around brisbane all day and it isn't pretty until after 9 and before 3,

Regards

Kevin