Brisbane info

Old Aug 14th 2002, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Brisbane info

Hello there, We're a family from Scotland who are applying for PR to Australia and have just received word to attend for our medicals & police checks, so things are finally happening. We are hoping to end up in Brisbane, but are open to persuasion. My husband and I are both nurses but I am also trained in IT industry and was wondering what the job market is like out there. Also could anyone give me info good housing areas schools etc.

Thanks in advance

Ginny
:PARTY:
Old Aug 14th 2002, 3:45 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbane info

Originally posted by Ginny:
Hello there, We're a family from Scotland who are applying for PR to Australia and have just received word to attend for our medicals & police checks, so things are finally happening. We are hoping to end up in Brisbane, but are open to persuasion. My husband and I are both nurses but I am also trained in IT industry and was wondering what the job market is like out there. Also could anyone give me info good housing areas schools etc.

Thanks in advance

Ginny
:PARTY:
Hi Ginny,

I don't think you will have a problem getting work as nurses, they seem to be in big demand.

My husband myself and our little girl are heading for Brisbane next month :PARTY: I have one or two websites on Brisbane that I could send you the links for. If you are interested e-mail me and I'll send you the links and any other info I think may be useful.

Susan

P.S. where are you from in Scotland?
Old Aug 14th 2002, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

susmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane info

Originally posted by heading downunder 2002:

Hi Ginny,

I don't think you will have a problem getting work as nurses, they seem to be in big demand.

My husband myself and our little girl are heading for Brisbane next month :PARTY: I have one or two websites on Brisbane that I could send you the links for. If you are interested e-mail me and I'll send you the links and any other info I think may be useful.

Susan

P.S. where are you from in Scotland?
Hi Ginny
I'm a nurse from scotland also heading for Brisbane, my husbands(English) family are all there and we've visited loads of times. I managed to get a job to over the net and by telephone interview. Email me and I'll give you all the info you'll have no problem getting work
Susan