Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane House rentals

Brisbane House rentals

Old Jun 11th 2008, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

uk to brisbane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brisbane House rentals

On our Brisbane can check houses for rent and have weekly rental. Is this price set or is it a guide price, which changes depending on how much demand/interest there is. Looking to rent in Clayfield and want to get my budget right.

thanks all
Old Jun 11th 2008, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of
Default Re: Brisbane House rentals

Try www.seqrents.com.au

This will give you a better idea to cost and availability

Bobby
Old Jun 12th 2008, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Daka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane House rentals

The advertised rents are not necessarily set prices. It all depends on demand.
If the property has been on the market a few weeks it is worth making an offer of a slightly lower rent. The agent should be able to give you some guidance.
The good news is that the rental market seems to easing slightly. For example there are plenty of properties in my area (Northern suburbs) to let but rents have also gone up in the last year.