Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY

Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY

Old Jul 29th 2005, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY

Originally Posted by shecha
Yeh Yeh

You're not fooling me, I don't reckon for one minute your a 'no stripper' kind of girl!!!

I think it would be a laugh and Logan - your mother won't be there this time lol

Moi?!!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 11:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought this deserved a little bump to the top.

Did anyone ever decide if there would be a stripper?? I hear Bix is at a loose end now he's got his licence
Old Aug 31st 2005, 12:09 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

This party has become a triple celebration!!!

Not only is it for my birthday (last Sunday)
1yr anniversary of being in Oz (the following Saturday)
but.....

I got engaged on Sunday!!!

What a year!!!!!

Lena
Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Lena.......that's absolutely fantastic news!!CONGRATULATIONS!
have you set a date?!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:05 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by logan
Lena.......that's absolutely fantastic news!!CONGRATULATIONS!
have you set a date?!
Not a fixed date yet - but we're looking at March or April. Gosh - that seems so close! I'm so excited already!!

W.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

it is close....but hey..why wait!!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:48 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Huge Congrats to you both x
Old Sep 1st 2005, 9:40 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Hi all,

This party has become a triple celebration!!!

Not only is it for my birthday (last Sunday)
1yr anniversary of being in Oz (the following Saturday)
but.....

I got engaged on Sunday!!!

What a year!!!!!

Lena
Hi Lena,

Congratulations on your triple celebrations!! What a year indeed!!

Don't think I'm gonna be able to make it on Saturday - but hope you have a really great night - I'm sure it will be a real laugh!!!

Shell
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Did anyone ever decide if there would be a stripper?? I hear Bix is at a loose end now he's got his licence
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY-bixstripper.gif  
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Not a fixed date yet - but we're looking at March or April. Gosh - that seems so close! I'm so excited already!!

W.
Fabby news Lena, so pleased for you.

Just one question, will you still be needing the girls' only party, now your soon to be a married wummin?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:29 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all the good wishes and congratulations.

Regarding Saturday night - I've had too many people say they can't go - so I've cancelled the party lady. I didn't see any point in her turning up to throw a party when there were only going to be a few of us there.

Anyway - instead its going to be a night down the pub for nibbles, drinks and a chat. The pub I've chosen is called 'The Glen' and it's on the corner of Logan Road and Gaskell St, Eight Mile Plains. That way - it doesnt matter how many people turn up - it'll still be a good night.

Those of us that are going will be there from 7.30pm onwards - so feel free to join us if you like - I think we'll be there for a while.

Cheers!!

W.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 4:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't make the party under my own steam, but if guys are allowed to join us at the pub, I might, just might be able to persuade The Bloke to come down for an hour or so.....I'll od my best!
Anyone else going that way? C'mon we have to go celebrate with her! I might even drag the witchy hat out of the cupboard..... :scared:
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 11:33 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Couldn't make the party under my own steam, but if guys are allowed to join us at the pub, I might, just might be able to persuade The Bloke to come down for an hour or so.....I'll od my best!
Anyone else going that way? C'mon we have to go celebrate with her! I might even drag the witchy hat out of the cupboard..... :scared:
If the bloke does come, he'll be the only fella there -but for you Polly - I'd allow it.
If you can't make it - no worries. I'll be seeing you again soon anyway. I'll have a hen's night to plan yet.

W.