Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY

Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY

Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:39 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Wink Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY

Hi Ladies,

Well, its just over a month till I celebrate my first Aussie birthday, and for those of you who were at the last couple of girly nights out - you know what sort of party I am planning on holding. Sort of like a tupperware party, but nowhere near as dull. Definitely a girls only night and guaranteed to be HEAPS of fun. No kiddies allowed!
It will be around the last weekend of August - date not confirmed yet.
Thought I'd check to see whose keen on coming and what dates people are not going to be around before I booked.

Let me know if you're up for it, or drop me an IM if you want more info.

Cheers!!

W.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Hi Ladies,

Well, its just over a month till I celebrate my first Aussie birthday, and for those of you who were at the last couple of girly nights out - you know what sort of party I am planning on holding. Sort of like a tupperware party, but nowhere near as dull. Definitely a girls only night and guaranteed to be HEAPS of fun. No kiddies allowed!
Thought I'd check to see whose keen on coming and what dates people are not going to be around before I booked.

Cheers!!

W.
Hi W,
I'm deffo up for it!!! I reckon I know one or two others that'll sign up as soon as they see this post......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:08 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ladies,

Cheers!!

W.

If I dressed up as a girl could still come along?

Jim
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:02 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by logan
Hi W,
I'm deffo up for it!!! I reckon I know one or two others that'll sign up as soon as they see this post......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

- I know who we are, I know what the night is.....
Old Jul 20th 2005, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by mlbonner
- I know who we are, I know what the night is.....

Do ya think we'll get a free gift this time??????!!!
Old Jul 20th 2005, 1:39 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

I dont know - maybe.....
Just wondering what you have to do to get one??
LOL!!!

W.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

I dont know - maybe.....
Just wondering what you have to do to get one??
LOL!!!

W.
Hmmmm...not sure, but last time we just admitted to being Tupperware virgins.....maybe I can just admit to being a virgin this time!!
Old Jul 20th 2005, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Hmmmm...not sure, but last time we just admitted to being Tupperware virgins.....maybe I can just admit to being a virgin this time!!
Yeah, and people are likely to believe that.

If we have to admit we are virgins I very much doubt we will get a free gift anyway!

I think I know, that I might be one of those. who know what's going on

Count me in.
Old Jul 20th 2005, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
Yeah, and people are likely to believe that.

If we have to admit we are virgins I very much doubt we will get a free gift anyway!

I think I know, that I might be one of those. who know what's going on

Count me in.
I SOOOO knew you'd respond to this!! Haven't seen ya around for a while, and mention a free gift.... a drink.... and a 'toy' and you're there!!
Old Jul 20th 2005, 11:38 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Is this Brisbane girls only? Or are GC'ers allowed! Where is it if so?...(would I be able to get train back?) Sounds interesting! Lordy, the night out is this Sat...I keep forgetting! (didn't even twig properly when Logan you said earlier about the cd!) DUH!
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 11:47 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi W,

Hey, I'm def up for this!!!!!

Count me in!!!

Shell
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Is this Brisbane girls only? Or are GC'ers allowed! Where is it if so?...(would I be able to get train back?) Sounds interesting! Lordy, the night out is this Sat...I keep forgetting! (didn't even twig properly when Logan you said earlier about the cd!) DUH!
I'm sure GC'ers can go www, offer at mine stands too!
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I would recommend a good supply of these......
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY-byc.jpeg  
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:12 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I would recommend a good supply of these......
Or maybe these......
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY-mon_powercells_150.gif  
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Bix
Or maybe these......
Although if it's a busy night I guess this would be more appropriate........
Attached Thumbnails Brisbane - GIRLS ONLY-car-battery.gif  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.