Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane girlies night in!

Brisbane girlies night in!

Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:36 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Brisbane girlies night in!

Hiya all Brisbane area gals....

I know there are lots of us out there - and not everybody turns up to the Brisbane Girls Nights Out (which are heaps of fun btw)
Maybe its just not your cuppa tea......
Anyway, next week (Thurs 28, 7pm) I am holding (hides face in embarassment) a tupperware party. (I was FORCED into it by my boyfriend's sister in law!)
Anyway - it's happening, and there's gonna be a few gals there from this site, plus a few Aussie ladies I've met along the way.

I just thought - if you'd like to meet a few people, have a laff or two, and a night out on the lash just isn't your style..... maybe you'd like to pop along and say hi? I always say 'the more the merrier'.

Anyhooooo - if you're interested or just plain curious, drop me a PM and I can let you know more about it.

Cheers!

W.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:38 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Cool Re: Brisbane girlies night in!

I would have LOVED to come to your Tupperware party, Wanderlust! Alas, I'm leaving the country on the 27th.

Hope it goes well.

Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Brisbane girlies night in!

Hello!!! Sounds great, got e-mail from mlbonner and have sent one to you Yeh!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:27 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by logan
Hello!!! Sounds great, got e-mail from mlbonner and have sent one to you Yeh!

OOOooo, thought I 'eard me name

cya there!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:52 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Hiya all Brisbane area gals....
So do I take it from the thread title and that greeting that Tupperware is for some reason denied to us blokes?

Cheers,

SnagBoy
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:20 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DagBoy
So do I take it from the thread title and that greeting that Tupperware is for some reason denied to us blokes?

Cheers,

SnagBoy
Aaawwwww come on!!!! You can't seriously believe that any man would actually WANT to come to a tupperware party??
Ok - if you're a single bloke - desperately in need of tupperware - I guess you can come. But do men like that actually exist??

W.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 1:03 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Cheers for last night Lena, t'was a real experience
I still can't get over how shocked some of those ladies were though that there were 4 of us who'd never even been to a Tupperware party before, much less taken part in a demo
Old Apr 29th 2005, 2:07 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Cheers for last night Lena, t'was a real experience
I still can't get over how shocked some of those ladies were though that there were 4 of us who'd never even been to a Tupperware party before, much less taken part in a demo
Don't even mention it! It was just great to have you guys there. Actually, given the number of Poms, Kiwis and South Africans in the room - we outnumbered the Aussies!
As for those of you who missed this tupperware party - too bad, cos I wont be having another for a veeerrrry veeerrrry long time!
Next party - August - and girls - you know what that one's for!

See ya May 28th!

W.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Don't even mention it! It was just great to have you guys there. Actually, given the number of Poms, Kiwis and South Africans in the room - we outnumbered the Aussies!
As for those of you who missed this tupperware party - too bad, cos I wont be having another for a veeerrrry veeerrrry long time!
Next party - August - and girls - you know what that one's for!

See ya May 28th!

W.
Had a great time Lena cheers! The muffins were yummy, and I used my free gift yesterday to open my Tandoori paste jar....very natty!! See you in May!