Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Girlies Christmas Drinkies!

View Poll Results: Best date for drinks for me is.....
Friday, 3rd December
0%
Friday, 10th December
83.33%
I can't make either of those dates, but would like to come!!
16.67%
Not sure yet.... have to check my diary and get back to you!
0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Brisbane Girlies Christmas Drinkies!

Old Nov 1st 2004, 3:40 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Brisbane Girlies Christmas Drinkies!

We discussed on Friday night doing some Christmas drinks - I've put in a little poll so we can see the most popular time for everyone

This'll be the last drinks of the year I would imagine, so it'd be great to get as many people out as possible - old faces and new ones too

We can work out the finer details nearer the time, but for those who need babysitters etc I thought a few weeks notice would be appreciated!

[edit] I can't seem to add another poll now; if you have no preference of date feel free to vote for both

Last edited by mlbonner; Nov 1st 2004 at 3:46 am.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Girlies Christmas Drinkies!

Originally Posted by mlbonner
We discussed on Friday night doing some Christmas drinks - I've put in a little poll so we can see the most popular time for everyone

This'll be the last drinks of the year I would imagine, so it'd be great to get as many people out as possible - old faces and new ones too

We can work out the finer details nearer the time, but for those who need babysitters etc I thought a few weeks notice would be appreciated!

[edit] I can't seem to add another poll now; if you have no preference of date feel free to vote for both
10th would be good, though I think I can make the 3rd too. Can I start practising now??
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:33 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
10th would be good, though I think I can make the 3rd too. Can I start practising now??
Thought you started practising at Easter.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:38 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Will suffer from a jetlag but would loooove to meet you for Christmas Drinks! Ho ho ho!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:58 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

I dont have any plans for anything, so I'll vote for the 10th seeing as its the most popular one so far. My mum might be here on holiday by then so I'll bring her along too.

See ya all then!!

W.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Thought you started practising at Easter.
Which year?

10th is looking good girls........should I warn the pub now?!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

The inlaws arrive from N. Ireland on the 1st, so can't make it on the 3rd. Voted for 10th as well.

Look forward to seeing you girls then.

Mrs JTL
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:08 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
The inlaws arrive from N. Ireland on the 1st, so can't make it on the 3rd. Voted for 10th as well.

Look forward to seeing you girls then.

Mrs JTL

Yep, be good to se you again. Anyone else out there?
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:26 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Yep, be good to se you again. Anyone else out there?

Well, I'll be there (in case that wasn't obvious by starting the poll )
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:17 am
Home and Happy

Well, I'll be there (in case that wasn't obvious by starting the poll )
And I thought you just did it as a time-wasting-at-work exercise!!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:31 am
part-time Visa Angel!

And I thought you just did it as a time-wasting-at-work exercise!!

that too
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:38 am
Home and Happy

that too
Spent the other part of the day booking bedrooms for firefighters....!!!! Tough job this one!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:11 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Spent the other part of the day booking bedrooms for firefighters....!!!! Tough job this one!
Book one into my bedroom
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

ME, ME ,ME,damn i wont be there until next year,

tracey.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 8:25 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
Book one into my bedroom
I'll try and make ut a young fit one, shall I?

Tracey - never fear, there'll be another do when you get here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.