Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane - Facilities Management Jobs

Brisbane - Facilities Management Jobs

Old Nov 2nd 2002, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Beach Bums is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brisbane - Facilities Management Jobs

I would have though a city with the amount of office space that Brisbane has should have lots of FM jobs. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Beach Bums; May 26th 2003 at 6:21 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2002, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Brisbne is not a terribly image conscious city. Most offices we deal with are very basic and based on what is the cheapest the business could get away with. You are not going to be looking at too many big spending corps here, (Virgin Blue opening up here was massive news in the paper for days).

However if not many jobs in your field wouldn't that provide an ideal opportunity to open a business offering that service? Good luck.
Old Nov 16th 2002, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant futureStan J has a brilliant future
Default FM

Try talking to Rider Hunt / Rider Hunt Terrotech ... and network from there (have whoever you speak to suggest two other people you might talk to) before you know where you are ... you'll know who's who.