Reload this Page >

Brisbane Expats Meet

Brisbane Expats Meet

Old Nov 25th 2004, 12:18 am
Account Closed

Barron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brisbane Expats Meet

Hi everyone

ML I think said it all we have just bought a house and settling down ,having a pool put in trees planted kids to parties,friends shopping etc, that the computer friend is less and less.So far we are all having a ball with a wonderful bunch of friends on hand and virtual ones for the trying times.I do drop in every now and then just to learn the tips etc so we will try and come to the 8th
Regards

Sally Redland Bay
Old Nov 25th 2004, 10:42 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
8th Jan so far the list is

Dagboys (2+2 kids)
mlbonner (2+1 kid)
Proofreader (?)
leannefr (2+1 kid)
Mrs&MrsJTL (2)
Cresta (2+1)
nikkers & Arnie (2+1)
ABC (2+1)
Debsy (2+2)
Terry (2?)
TT (2)
Gazzzzzzzzza (2+1?)
Andrew (2+3)

And Polly is a possible.

Where are all the regulars?

Plus us, only read the beginning of this thread about where to have it and when, but yep 8th Jan is great with us and redclifffe/wynum or wherever is great for us. 2 adults and 2 kids.
Old Nov 25th 2004, 9:58 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

leanda, will add you to the list .

Dagboys (2+2 kids)
mlbonner (2+1 kid)
Proofreader (?)
leannefr (2+1 kid)
Mrs&MrsJTL (2)
Cresta (2+1)
nikkers & Arnie (2+1)
ABC (2+1)
Debsy (2+2)
Terry (2?)
TT (2)
Gazzzzzzzzza (2+1?)
Andrew (2+3)
Polly & the Bloke
Leanda (2+2)
Old Nov 25th 2004, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

leanda, will add you to the list .

Dagboys (2+2 kids)
mlbonner (2+1 kid)
Proofreader (?)
leannefr (2+1 kid)
Mrs&MrsJTL (2)
Cresta (2+1)
nikkers & Arnie (2+1)
ABC (2+1)
Debsy (2+2)
Terry (2?)
TT (2)
Gazzzzzzzzza (2+1?)
Andrew (2+3)
Polly & the Bloke
Leanda (2+2)
Hey Mrs D,

Who's Mrs&MrsJTL??? Do I have to make another "me" available for the Wynnum meet? Or were you just expecting me and my MIL?

Cheers,
Mrs JTL
Old Nov 25th 2004, 10:41 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Hey Mrs D,

Who's Mrs&MrsJTL??? Do I have to make another "me" available for the Wynnum meet? Or were you just expecting me and my MIL?

Cheers,
Mrs JTL
LOL thats just me not being able to type MrsJTL, as PWBCSA pointed out to me. You must have missed that thread .
Old Nov 25th 2004, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

LOL thats just me not being able to type MrsJTL, as PWBCSA pointed out to me. You must have missed that thread .
I read that thread last night... You've got very repetitive fingers, haven't you?

Mrs JTL
Old Nov 26th 2004, 12:39 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I read that thread last night... You've got very repetitive fingers, haven't you?

Mrs JTL
I actually hhave a very repetitivve keyboard - as you can see from thiis post where I havent botherred to correct all the typos .

The repetitivvenness from the other postt was courtesy of cut & paste .
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:54 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Proofreader - no problems, this is the 4th one, so Ive pretty well got it down pat . As you said, I do do my homework, lifes tough when you have to drag the kids around to different spots just to see if its suitable for a large number of expats to converge on it .

OK, as gazza said Jan is looking fav so far, so lets try the 8th Jan & see how we go.

So far the list is

Dagboys (2+2 kids)
mlbonner (2+1 kid)
Proofreader (?)
leannefr (2+1 kid)
Mrs&MrsJTL (2)
Cresta (2+1)
nikkers & Arnie (2+1)
ABC (2+1)
Debsy (2+2)
Terry (2?)
TT (2)
Gazzzzzzzzza (2+1?)

Who else?
8th Jan & wynnum me(leanne) .Darren & Charlie are still very much definatly up for the meet.
looking forward to meeting you all

Leanne
Old Dec 6th 2004, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

scotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the rough

Add another two to your list, looking forward to it (the better half has offered to drive)
Old Dec 6th 2004, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

itsasecret is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,,

Mal and Jane here, settling in nicely to Bayside living , we are renting in Alex Hills (well its montgomery park really) which is wellington point border Im told.

Went to Wynum , nice place for kids.
Yes we would like to come if thats ok with you guys, ( I havent met anyone from your list, so I look forward to it.)

Mal & Jane + 1 (Abigail 2.5 yrs old)
Old Dec 6th 2004, 8:46 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by itsasecret
Hi,,

Mal and Jane here, settling in nicely to Bayside living , we are renting in Alex Hills (well its montgomery park really) which is wellington point border Im told.

Went to Wynum , nice place for kids.
Yes we would like to come if thats ok with you guys, ( I havent met anyone from your list, so I look forward to it.)

Mal & Jane + 1 (Abigail 2.5 yrs old)
Hi there
So the secret is now out, and you got here

Old Dec 6th 2004, 11:31 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

We should be able to make an appearance for the 8th of Jan. That is if nobody has any objections to me wearing a Burberry baseball cap.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:01 pm
Rocket Scientist

Good to see some more people joining in .Billy, I dont care what you wear, as long as its something .

I have no internet access atm, (until the 20th!!! ) so if someone can keep bumping this up occasionally it would be appreciated .
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MrsDagboy]I have no internet access atm, (until the 20th!!! )
QUOTE]

Reminds me of a Tremeloes song "Silence is golden"
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Bix]
I have no internet access atm, (until the 20th!!! )
QUOTE]

Reminds me of a Tremeloes song "Silence is golden"
Bix, you're a bad lion! Bet you wouldn't be that daring if she was around all the time.......!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.