Brisbane Expats

Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:04 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
ABC, is there a water taxi etc going from Cleveland to Coochie or only from VP?

You can go 4wding on Straddie, Moreton or Bribie island as well as Cooloola & Fraser. But I wouldnt think its allowed on Coochie either.
Only from Victoria Point. Ferry Services link

I don't think Coochie would have enough sand to go 4WD'ing , and the playing childen might get in the way a bit !

Old Feb 18th 2004, 3:45 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Only from Victoria Point. Ferry Services link

I don't think Coochie would have enough sand to go 4WD'ing , and the playing childen might get in the way a bit !
Great link, I was looking for something like that I couldnt find the one I used to use. Thanx ABC!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

Just checked in with the boss. 21st March will be ideal for us, just let me know where and when

Trev
Old Feb 18th 2004, 1:33 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Pollyana
Fabulous idea Mrs D; will be up for it and will try and prise the Bloke away from Foxtel for the day. My own personal plea - not the weekend of the Melbourne Grand Prix (March 7th) cos we'll be on our delayed honeymoon.......other than that, I'll go along with the majority!
Cruise sounds nice but might mean some formal organising??

Vroom Varoooooooom.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
21st March would be great for us, we'll go anywhere, having been nowhere yet!
Pollyanna, did they arrive? Sorry if I've missed a thread but I havn't been on here for a few days,
Look forward to seeing you all,
Michaela
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:21 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Trev - excellent!

davidT - can I take that to mean that you will be joining us?

McMercer - are you HERE yet?!?!?!??!?!

I will start a "who coming" list a bit later- off to take the kids to school!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

lol Mrs D, you'll know when we arrive as I'll be on the phone with a million questions! We arrive Sunday.
Michaela
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:39 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by mcmercer
lol Mrs D, you'll know when we arrive as I'll be on the phone with a million questions! We arrive Sunday.
Michaela
Not long to go then
Sunday is expected to be a HOT day, MIN 25C MAX 41C, so be prepared
What time do you land ?

Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Hi ABC,
We land at 8.15pm, cant wait for a bit of sunshine!
Michaela
Old Feb 18th 2004, 10:02 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by mcmercer
Hi ABC,
We land at 8.15pm, cant wait for a bit of sunshine!
Michaela
You will have to wait for Monday morning then, for the sunshine:

Sunrise & Sunset Times 22/02/2004 Rise 05:36 Set 18:27

Old Feb 19th 2004, 2:45 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Trev - excellent!

davidT - can I take that to mean that you will be joining us?

McMercer - are you HERE yet?!?!?!??!?!

I most certainly will Mrs D, can't wait. Are we all huggy kinda people, your all my extended family now. We land 26th hit Bribie for 3 weeks then who knows. I will pm you with a mobile number in case we dont get connected in time. See you soon.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 3:21 am
Triple Expat!

JimInSomerset is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you put me on that list? I don't post much but I enjoy reading what's going on and would love to meet you all.

Later

Jim
Old Feb 19th 2004, 3:41 am
Rocket Scientist

Michaela, ABC is right, you'll have to wait til Monday for the sunshine LOL. And with how hot its been lately, be very very careful what you wish for . Call me anytime next week, I will be a miseryguts again anyway, so it will keep me occupied & my mind off it.

DavidT, you're scaring me :scared: . And Im still waiting for the mobile number :lecture: , or do you want mine?

Jim! Jims mowing! Jims dogwashing! Call your local Jim. Glad to have you come along, but you will have to change your username to JiminBrisbane now
Old Feb 19th 2004, 7:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just for Michaela - yes, everything got here!!!! lots of happy teddy bears!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=211036
Old Feb 19th 2004, 7:16 am
Account Closed

Hurray Pollyanna!

For the list Mrs D, it'll be me hubby(Will) little Millie and also my parents!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.