Brisbane Expats

Old Feb 8th 2004, 2:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
They'll be flocking from interstate for this one
Groan!!!

Will you be coming along to this one Dotty? With such good entertainment in prospect it might be a good send-off for you before you leave for the UK?
Old Feb 8th 2004, 2:06 am
WBB

May I suggest if WBB and Ceri are both attending, it may be safer to stick to plastic cutlery and paper plates, we dont want any accidents now do we?
and please do not bring your pets.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 2:10 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm new at this game so remind me, does a "husband" count as a "pet"
Old Feb 8th 2004, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Pollyana
Groan!!!

Will you be coming along to this one Dotty? With such good entertainment in prospect it might be a good send-off for you before you leave for the UK?
Mass riot at ethnic group picnic, would not miss it, besides I could probably sell the piccys to the Sunday Mail. Checking the diary, first and last weekends in March are completely free, Northside of Brisvegas would be nice this time. Oh and I dont eat sausages and I whine if flies get on the salad.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 4:08 am
Home and Happy

First weekend is almost certainly a no-go, cos some idiot will be on honeymoon . Last one might be OK though......

I whine if flies get on the salad.
Flies??? Do we have flies here??? Must remove my rose-tinted specs sometime and take a look!!!

Be good to meet you if you can make it Dotty
Old Feb 8th 2004, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
:scared: Bet you're a real tartar when you're aroused !!!!!! but come to that, where has he been.....not a squeak since he posted the pics of his mates car!
Im still here lurking around! Spending most of my time looking for a job - had enough of this stay at hom malakee!

Nice photos by the way Polly - looks as though you had a great day. Many congrats, good wishes, etc!!!

Steve
Old Feb 8th 2004, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough

Pollyana

Are you going to watch the Melbourne Grand Prix?
Old Feb 8th 2004, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

jwatsonoz will become famous soon enough

Catja and I would love to come, but it does depend on if her shifts can match/be altered

all the best,
Jason
Old Feb 9th 2004, 1:20 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

May I suggest if WBB and Ceri are both attending, it may be safer to stick to plastic cutlery and paper plates, we dont want any accidents now do we?

nah thanks , I've been dragged in to going to the the Big Pineapple to attend a big segregated Welsh meet .. I shall create havoc there (think I'll wear an English shirt just for the "challenge"... I'm a good runner , that will liven up the party).

Big pineapple - I ask you..lol (what a place to hold a "do") I think it's at the Big pineapple anyway (or it's near the big pineapple)..still waiting for the forms for the "bash" (St David's day).

Cheers

P.S WBB , I did say not to PM me again, would you like me to pass your latest , foul PM on to the Mods. You don't take no for an answer do you??!!!. Or would you like me to copy it and paste it on here?

Get lost , and please stick to what you said "that you will not PM me again".. I should pass on the PM to the mod.. now be a good little boy and get lost.
(sorry for hijacking, but I've just signed on .. and a "charming ", foul- mouthed Pm from Wbb was waiting for me.. only just read it)

something to with Turds etc , etc

Last edited by Ceri; Feb 9th 2004 at 1:27 am.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

We would love to attend the meet, but could all whinging Poms please stay away....some of us actually like it out here!!!

See you soon guys n' gal pals.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 3:45 am
WBB

Originally posted by Ceri

P.S WBB , I did say not to PM me again, would you like me to pass your latest , foul PM on to the Mods. You don't take no for an answer do you??!!!. Or would you like me to copy it and paste it on here?

Get lost , and please stick to what you said "that you will not PM me again".. I should pass on the PM to the mod.. now be a good little boy and get lost.
(sorry for hijacking, but I've just signed on .. and a "charming ", foul- mouthed Pm from Wbb was waiting for me.. only just read it)

something to with Turds etc , etc
i have said to you what i wanted to say, subject closed.

Old Feb 9th 2004, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ceri
nah thanks , I've been dragged in to going to the the Big Pineapple to attend a big segregated Welsh meet .. I shall create havoc there (think I'll wear an English shirt just for the "challenge"... I'm a good runner , that will liven up the party).

Big pineapple - I ask you..lol (what a place to hold a "do") I think it's at the Big pineapple anyway (or it's near the big pineapple)..still waiting for the forms for the "bash" (St David's day).

Cheers

Ceri, if you think holding a do at the Big Pineapple is bad, we have been to a wedding there!!! I mean how crass can you get, piccys of the bride beside the big plastic pineapple. The family was wealthy too, and all the bride kept on about during the lead up to the wedding was how classy it was going to be.

I dont know what was more difficult keeping a straight face at the banana sundaes for dessert or the sight of the macadamia nut ride going past during the 1.5 hours of speeches
Old Feb 9th 2004, 6:10 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Feb 9th 2004, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by bondipom

Rather nice example of a Ozzie vehicle there too!!
Old Feb 9th 2004, 6:24 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a nice Aussie vehicle

From www.feralute.com

Features

It's had 14 motors, 3 turbos, 3 fronts ends, 26 diffs, 140 axles, 5 paint jobs in past 13 years.
Current motor (#14) 350 Chev, picked it up from Melbourne on the previous Sunday of the Deni Ute Muster and just got it going on the Wednesday night prior to the Muster.
Now has washing machine panels welded into back quarter panels.
6 Hella Bull 250 lights
3" lift kit
custom made exhaust system with 3" truck stacks (at 2500rpm starts to whistle with deep note)
custom made 15" rims
Off Road Simex Centrepedes rear, Off Road Kellys front
6 point adjustable Koni shocks, three point harness for safety
worn out Sass racing seats
old leather sports steering wheel
Bundy logos & artwork
B&M quick shifter with custom Bundy knob
overhead console which holds the UHF covered with brown and white cow hide
bullbar, roll bar (with spare mounted on top)
aerials
side skirts, huge rear mudflap
flag
airbush artwork
stickers
Back quarter panel has a nice little dint above the wheel arch from a wheelie bin
fuel tank hit by a tractor wheel.
Other quarter panel has a dint from a white post getting in the way when blew the back tyres out while driving down the road coming back from South Australia to get to a Lee Kernaghan concert in Barooga.
Have gone through six sets of bull lights on the bull bars.
Have had four UHF arials stolen.
Not for sale, EVER. People say they won't sell them, but in the long run they do - not me. Not for any money. I couldn't put a price on the green growler.
I've spent over $60,000 on it and you can't see where I've spent it because I break it before anyone can see it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.