Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Brisbane CBD - Drinks, Tuesday January 6th

Originally Posted by PAP01
not sure the is tonight sorry,unless bobbyftm in town
Thanks for reply. Looks like its just me and the skin and blister then!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

not sure the is tonight sorry,unless bobbyftm in town
No we're not in town tonite as Polly stipulated the next shin dig is the 6th Jan. Bugger could've done with a couple of pints as well
Old Dec 30th 2008, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

good hols mate? hope you have your kilt
Grand week mate weather a bit shitty last couple of days but hey shit happens as they say No skirt for me i tell ya I'M ENGLISH cya there
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Grand week mate weather a bit shitty last couple of days but hey shit happens as they say No skirt for me i tell ya I'M ENGLISH cya there
English your joking thought you where American with your accent

Haggis (in Haggisland)
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobbie
Hi folks. Is there anyone meeting up tonight?? Myself and sis (TezandDaz) were hoping there might be a meeting we could gate crash!! We have wanted to come to the Tuesday meet for the last 5 months, since we got here but haven't made it. Now we can make it we are not sure anything is happening!! Cheers,
Bobbie X
I couldn't have made tonight due to work, sorry. I did suggest the others met withlut me but I think they were too scared to go drinking on their own I've only just got out of work now so much as I would''ve loved a pint it couldn't be done.

Any chance you can make next week?
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---

Haggis (in Haggisland)
Hey dude ! How's things gannin in bonny jockland ?? Nice and cool for ya over there ??
Old Dec 30th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Haggis (in Haggisland)
how the cold of Scotland mate,if only been 30c+ today
Old Dec 30th 2008, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Dudes its ******* freezing meant to be -8 here tonight bbbbrrrrrheading over Hadrians wall tomorrow to celebrate the new year you guys have a good one down at Soapys see you when i get home next week

Haggis
Old Dec 30th 2008, 11:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dudes its ******* freezing meant to be -8 here tonight bbbbrrrrrheading over Hadrians wall tomorrow to celebrate the new year you guys have a good one down at Soapys see you when i get home next week

Haggis
Yous too mate By the way that "WALL" was built for a reason so stay YOUR side of it
Old Jan 4th 2009, 12:41 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

QUick bump for anyone who fancies a drink on Tuesday
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:09 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

See you Tuesday Polly no doubt i will be on the lemonade
Old Jan 4th 2009, 1:54 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by netty
See you Tuesday Polly no doubt i will be on the lemonade
Long as you're there, thats what matters

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 4th 2009 at 1:59 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 10:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Long as you're there, thats what matters
Dont you go encouraging lemonade drinkers to our meet's,we do have our reputations to look after
Old Jan 4th 2009, 11:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Do they sell any decent beer there?
Old Jan 4th 2009, 11:59 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Do they sell any decent beer there?
Mmmm that's debatable mate,what do you call decent ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.