Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 9th June

Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 9th June

Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 9th June

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Is he Irish by any chance ?
He's internet-less at present, I've discovered that much and reckons he's working next Tuesday after all......mind you he only said that AFTER I told him Dobaman had resurfaced
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:48 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He's internet-less at present, I've discovered that much and reckons he's working next Tuesday after all......mind you he only said that AFTER I told him Dobaman had resurfaced
Quick bump for anyone fancying a drink tomorrow

Sorry you won't make it Bernie, we'll try not to miss you
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

oh no, ive come over all unloved and self concious

see you all tommoz

Old Jun 8th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

See you tomorrow
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:14 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by dobaman
oh no, ive come over all unloved and self concious
Yea right

Originally Posted by PAP01
See you tomorrow
Sure will, should be there 5ish
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:32 pm
Home and Happy

Looks like the next Tuesday I can do is July 7th - how does that sound to people? Not that there's anything stopping the rest of you meeting in the meantime.......
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

Looks like the next Tuesday I can do is July 7th - how does that sound to people? Not that there's anything stopping the rest of you meeting in the meantime.......
mate, i dont know what i'm doing tomorrow afternoon 4 weeks away is like a lifetime.

make a new post and i'll try to follow it. also mrs dobaman suggests she may well dust off the fur coat and ball gown for the next one

ps nice to meet the brummies, great to talk about football without everyone rattling on about nrl.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

mate, i dont know what i'm doing tomorrow afternoon 4 weeks away is like a lifetime.

make a new post and i'll try to follow it. also mrs dobaman suggests she may well dust off the fur coat and ball gown for the next one

ps nice to meet the brummies, great to talk about football without everyone rattling on about nrl.
Nice to meet you as well young sir, mrs had to go back to bed with a hangover, that Pollys fault
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

jmoseley will become famous soon enough

We turned up at 6 but couldn't really see anyone that resembled an expat! Next time can you all wear roses and a copy of the courier under the left arm?
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:29 am
Home and Happy

New thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...98#post7651498
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:31 am
Home and Happy

Sorry we missed you, We were probably a bit tipsy by then! I'll try and bring Ye Olde Witchy Hatte next time, you can't miss that!!! Tall and purple and it sits in the middle of the table!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jmoseley
We turned up at 6 but couldn't really see anyone that resembled an expat! Next time can you all wear roses and a copy of the courier under the left arm?
mmmm, we're not that easy to miss. a few "more mature" people drinking pints of cider and guinness. usually by the front door around a table by the public bar. some of us look a little undesirable, well i do anyway. i dont bite though
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PAP01
Nice to meet you as well young sir, mrs had to go back to bed with a hangover, that Pollys fault
yeah, we can blame polly. mind you, annette didnt seem to be offering too much resistance hope to see you next time
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:39 am
Home and Happy

yeah, we can blame polly. mind you, annette didnt seem to be offering too much resistance hope to see you next time
Oi! I get the blame for everything round here,I'm quite sweet and innocent really, just a bit of witchiness now and then
Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Oi! I get the blame for everything round here,I'm quite sweet and innocent really, just a bit of witchiness now and then
who you sweet and innocent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.