Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 9th June

Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 9th June

Old May 24th 2009, 6:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 9th June

Brisbane Drinking Meet Tuesday 9th June

Location is Gilhooleys, on the corner of Albert Street and Charlotte Street in Brisbane CBD. They sell Guinness, and Bulmers & Magners cider amongst other tipples, which makes it a perfect meeting place.

Usually one of us there from 5.15ish onwards, and I'm happy to pm my mobile number to anyone who needs it.

Its about 10 minutes from Central Station, and there's a taxi rank outside the pub.

Everyone is welcome, we really are quite a tame and friendly bunch (even Bernie is house-trained ) and you don't have to be a Pom to join us, we welcome anyone!!

Barring storms, floods, cyclones, oil spills, silly shifts, husbands that need their dinner, and wives that need the kids looked after we'll be there, and we'd love anyone new to come and join us!

Old May 24th 2009, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 9th June

barring silly working out of town shenannigans, i'll be there.
Old May 26th 2009, 1:43 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dobaman
barring silly working out of town shenannigans, i'll be there.
Well at this rate it'll be you and me.....even Bernie hasn't checked in yet, and he is always talking about wanting to see you again........
Old May 27th 2009, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

i'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later, he seems to spend an awful lot of time on here you could ask bobby if he's seen him, those two are joined at the hip that said, i guess linda will be there, you guys havent been out in ages

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well at this rate it'll be you and me.....even Bernie hasn't checked in yet, and he is always talking about wanting to see you again........
Old May 27th 2009, 8:49 am
Home and Happy

i'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later, he seems to spend an awful lot of time on here you could ask bobby if he's seen him, those two are joined at the hip that said, i guess linda will be there, you guys havent been out in ages
Seems like that - work keeps getting in the way!!
Old May 27th 2009, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

I may let Annette pop along if she a good girl .
Old May 27th 2009, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Not seen him for a while mate i think he may well have emigrated No show from Linda i'm afraid either as we'll be having a pint up north at Palm Cove
Old May 27th 2009, 2:03 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Not seen him for a while mate i think he may well have emigrated No show from Linda i'm afraid either as we'll be having a pint up north at Palm Cove
We''ll have one for her and catch her next time
Old May 27th 2009, 2:03 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by PAP01
I may let Annette pop along if she a good girl .
Can't imagine her being anything but angelic
Old May 31st 2009, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

jmoseley will become famous soon enough

Hi, we're new to Brisbane just 6 weeks, wife Clare and me Julian, so we'll make a point of coming along.
Old May 31st 2009, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

we'll look forward to seeing you there. welcome to australia

Originally Posted by jmoseley
Hi, we're new to Brisbane just 6 weeks, wife Clare and me Julian, so we'll make a point of coming along.
Old May 31st 2009, 7:01 am
Home and Happy

we'll look forward to seeing you there. welcome to australia
Apparently Bernie will be joining us......think he's forgotten how to type on here, but he can still send texts!!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Apparently Bernie will be joining us......think he's forgotten how to type on here, but he can still send texts!!
Is he Irish by any chance ?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

we will book in for the next one we just miss this one
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:22 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by davidb1989
we will book in for the next one we just miss this one
Be good to meet you

Next one will probably be Tuesday 23rd June

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.