Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 7th July

Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 7th July

Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 7th July

Brisbane Drinking Meet Tuesday 7th July

Location is Gilhooleys, on the corner of Albert Street and Charlotte Street in Brisbane CBD. They sell Guinness, and Bulmers & Magners cider amongst other tipples, which makes it a perfect meeting place.

Usually one of us there from 5.15ish onwards, and I'm happy to pm my mobile number to anyone who needs it.

Its about 10 minutes from Central Station, and there's a taxi rank outside the pub.

Everyone is welcome, we really are quite a tame and friendly bunch (even Bernie is fairly house-trained and only bites gently ) and you don't have to be a Pom to join us, we welcome anyone!!

Barring storms, floods, cyclones, oil spills, silly shifts, husbands that need their dinner, and wives that need the kids looked after we'll be there, and we'd love anyone new to come and join us!

Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all
Default Re: Brisbane CBD Drinking Meet Tuesday 7th July

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Brisbane Drinking Meet Tuesday 7th July

Location is Gilhooleys, on the corner of Albert Street and Charlotte Street in Brisbane CBD. They sell Guinness, and Bulmers & Magners cider amongst other tipples, which makes it a perfect meeting place.

Usually one of us there from 5.15ish onwards, and I'm happy to pm my mobile number to anyone who needs it.

Its about 10 minutes from Central Station, and there's a taxi rank outside the pub.

Everyone is welcome, we really are quite a tame and friendly bunch (even Bernie is fairly house-trained and only bites gently ) and you don't have to be a Pom to join us, we welcome anyone!!

Barring storms, floods, cyclones, oil spills, silly shifts, husbands that need their dinner, and wives that need the kids looked after we'll be there, and we'd love anyone new to come and join us!

i'll try to remember, or more likely someone will bump me closer to the time.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:35 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dobaman
i'll try to remember, or more likely someone will bump me closer to the time.
I'm sure we'll bump you

Think Bernie has gone teetotal, he's back online but only on the golf thread. Or maybe I scared him off last time he shared my cab home from the pub
Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Not going to let Annette out for this one can,t trust you lot
Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:58 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by PAP01
Not going to let Annette out for this one can,t trust you lot
Bet she talks you into it I mean what better chaperones for a night out, me, Dobaman and Bernie
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Bet she talks you into it I mean what better chaperones for a night out, me, Dobaman and Bernie
Dobaman and Bernie are ok its you who is leading my sweet wife to the evil drink
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:26 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by PAP01
Dobaman and Bernie are ok its you who is leading my sweet wife to the evil drink
Funny, I'm usually accused of driving MEN to drink, not women
Old Jun 13th 2009, 1:49 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to know that you dont have to be a pom to attend,CAUSE I AINT NO POM !!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 1:54 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
It's good to know that you dont have to be a pom to attend,CAUSE I AINT NO POM !!!!!
I didn't say you were, I said you were fairly housetrained and only bite gently
Old Jun 13th 2009, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

its alright mate, you've spent enough time with us now. i think we can let you be an honorary pom. you deserve it mate
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:59 am
Home and Happy

its alright mate, you've spent enough time with us now. i think we can let you be an honorary pom. you deserve it mate
oooooohhhh you'll be in so much trouble when he reads that (thank goodness, someone else's turn to be in trouble, makes a change from me!!)
Old Jun 13th 2009, 11:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I will be bringing my soap box to the next meet,so i can get me hands around yer neck
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

I will be bringing my soap box to the next meet,so i can get me hands around yer neck
dont go to too much trouble mate. just wear your heels and i'll sit on a chair
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Hoorah ! I do believe i shall be in attendance of this one barring any of the above
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:24 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bobbyftm

Hoorah ! I do believe i shall be in attendance of this one barring any of the above
Goodie goodie, sounds like you can watch Bernie getting his hands on Dobaman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.