Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane business info????

Brisbane business info????

Old Jun 17th 2005, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all
Default Brisbane business info????

I am in the middle of doing my business plan for State sponsorship and need a little help.

I need to find websites on the number of business's in Brisbane, ie how many small/medium/large etc, I have searched the web and nothing, surely someone has gone thru the same thing.

Any help will be appreciated.

Mark
Old Jun 17th 2005, 1:25 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Brisbane business info????

Originally Posted by wildmark
I am in the middle of doing my business plan for State sponsorship and need a little help.

I need to find websites on the number of business's in Brisbane, ie how many small/medium/large etc, I have searched the web and nothing, surely someone has gone thru the same thing.

Mark
Haven't got a link, sorry...however I vaguely remember about 18 months ago finding an Aus government statistical website via Google....where different states were noted with various bits of info including sme's etc...maybe this helps

Old Jun 17th 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Haven't got a link, sorry...however I vaguely remember about 18 months ago finding an Aus government statistical website via Google....where different states were noted with various bits of info including sme's etc...maybe this helps

Hi,

Yeh been on that site, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack, you go round and round in circles, until you get fed up.

Thanks anyway.

Regards

Mark
Old Jun 17th 2005, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

flumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really niceflumper is just really nice

Mark
Try www.dimia.gov.au/statistics/stat_links/index.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 1:38 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Hi,

Yeh been on that site, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack, you go round and round in circles, until you get fed up.

Thanks anyway.

Regards

Mark
Sorry can't help. Have you tried EMailing the council where you require the info from? I did this to a few councils when doing research to live here and generally speaking they were all very helpful. So were the libraries

I must be a sad knacker. I spent hours on that site. Loved it

Old Jun 17th 2005, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Sorry can't help. Have you tried EMailing the council where you require the info from? I did this to a few councils when doing research to live here and generally speaking they were all very helpful. So were the libraries

I must be a sad knacker. I spent hours on that site. Loved it
Great idea, cheers.

Mark
Old Jun 17th 2005, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flumper
Cheers, I'll take a look now.

Mark
Old Jun 18th 2005, 2:42 am
ABCDiamond

Cheers, I'll take a look now.

Mark
Have you got all the info you need now ?

Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Have you got all the info you need now ?

No i'm going round in circles
Old Jun 18th 2005, 8:52 am
ABCDiamond

No i'm going round in circles
Would the QLD Chambers of Commerce - http://www.qcci.com.au/ be able to help ?
It's based in Brisbane

Industry House
375 Wickham Terrace
Brisbane Queensland 4000

Ph: 07 3842 2244
Fax: 07 3832 3195

Email: info "at" commerceqld.com.au