Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane Bayside Coffee?

Brisbane Bayside Coffee?

Old May 28th 2010, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Bayside Coffee?

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Which reminds me ABC.....I have a new short term let in Redland Bay.......Lorikeet Lodge.....can you add me on your accommodation page please - same website as Redlands Retreat...

Thank you.....

Love

Rudi
x

PS Added your site on my useful links page
Old May 28th 2010, 9:26 am
Just Joined

City cat is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Brisbane Bayside Coffee?

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi Ladies

Anyone want to meet next week? How about Tuesday morning after school drop off?

Date: 1st June
Time: From 8.30am
Place: Cafe Arabica, 1/187 Middle Street, Cleveland

Let me know if you are coming so we can look out for you.

Love

Rudi
x
I will be there and liz to, if that is ok see you all there.
Old May 28th 2010, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by City cat
I will be there and liz to, if that is ok see you all there.
See you then City Cat, Elizabeth and KLSB. Sad day for you KLSB, but she'll be back again soon

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jun 1st 2010, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I never made it today, got called into work due to a member of staff calling in sick. Will defo make the next one.

Deb x
Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Sorry I never made it today, got called into work due to a member of staff calling in sick. Will defo make the next one.

Deb x
Sorry you didn't make it. I think the plan is to meet next week.....and look out for the blow up kangaroo :-)

Will post again in a few days to sort out when and where - but will probably be next Thursday.

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rudi
Sorry you didn't make it. I think the plan is to meet next week.....and look out for the blow up kangaroo :-)

Will post again in a few days to sort out when and where - but will probably be next Thursday.

Love

Rudi
x
Hi Rudi

Next Thursday sounds good, start work at midday so will be able to make it.

Debbie
Old Jun 1st 2010, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

LoveAlab will become famous soon enoughLoveAlab will become famous soon enough

Hopefully will be able to make next Thursday too
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

details of the next one...... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...31#post8607631

Love

Rudi
x