Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brisbane 457 or Adelaide STNI?

Brisbane 457 or Adelaide STNI?

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Question Brisbane 457 or Adelaide STNI?

Any opinions?
I am a nurse hubby is a prototype sheetmetal worker by trade, currently working as a quality auditor. We have a daughter (14) and are looking to be in Oz in Sept. I don't mind where we go hubby wants to go for job prospects....thing is we could go to Adelaide on STNI (PR) but havent got enough points to do PR for Brisbane so would have to go 457 temp any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:06 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane 457 or Adelaide STNI?

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Any opinions?
I am a nurse hubby is a prototype sheetmetal worker by trade, currently working as a quality auditor. We have a daughter (14) and are looking to be in Oz in Sept. I don't mind where we go hubby wants to go for job prospects....thing is we could go to Adelaide on STNI (PR) but havent got enough points to do PR for Brisbane so would have to go 457 temp any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated

STNI everytime as it's PR which means you get medicare and all other benefits the same as an Australian
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
STNI everytime as it's PR which means you get medicare and all other benefits the same as an Australian

what he says!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

is that even sacrificing brisbane??????
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:09 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse
is that even sacrificing brisbane??????

Of course in 2 years you can go to brissy, With the other one you can't be certain of anything and you'll have to be re-aplying for visas.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:19 am
Account Closed

Of course in 2 years you can go to brissy, With the other one you can't be certain of anything and you'll have to be re-aplying for visas.

or going home ultimately!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
or going home ultimately!!!

Good morning my little petal
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:30 am
Account Closed

Good morning my little petal

hi mate. forgot to mention yesterday that gerard packed his job in yesterday!! oh whooppeee

GM rang him last night at half eight when he was pi**ed which was pretty bad timing id say!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:34 am

hi mate. forgot to mention yesterday that gerard packed his job in yesterday!! oh whooppeee

GM rang him last night at half eight when he was pi**ed which was pretty bad timing id say!!

Pray tell PM me if you must
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

other thing on the 457 which has implications with children is that you have to pay for their education!!!

Guess it depends on your situation and where you want to be, but my understanding is PR is the one to go for.

Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:02 am
Account Closed

Pray tell PM me if you must
i'll email you later mate- sausage sarnies gonna burn!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:11 am

i'll email you later mate- sausage sarnies gonna burn!!!

That's it I'm starving now. We're of to our weekly pilgrimage to sainsburys
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:15 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, totall agree!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:28 am
Account Closed

That's it I'm starving now. We're of to our weekly pilgrimage to sainsburys

now that is my idea of HELL. sainsburys and 3 kids in tow!!!! nightmare!! and on a saturday ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh homer simpson style!!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:00 am

now that is my idea of HELL. sainsburys and 3 kids in tow!!!! nightmare!! and on a saturday ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh homer simpson style!!!!
2 unless you think I'm the third We managed to drop a bottle of SE Oz shiraz at the checkout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.