Brisbane

Old Feb 29th 2004, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

Fonzie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brisbane

Hi Anybody:- I am attempting to emigrate to Brisbane. Everything I have read or come across so far has been negative. It seems that my only real chance of getting myself & family to Aus is on a business enterprise temporary visa. Any info please
Old Feb 29th 2004, 6:12 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Hellow fonzie do a search on the forum for bizz visas it will all be there.

Good luck in your quest! oh and welcome the addiction starts here
Old Feb 29th 2004, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

peterpam is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

hello fonzie,were hoping to get to brisbane,my uncle has been out there for four years,last time i spoke to him he said the only way hed come home wood be in abox.can you not try skilled visa,sorry if not much help but im new to this myself,bought excellent book as well title is living and working in australia bydavid hampshire,very good!!!good luck mate
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Brisbane

Originally posted by Fonzie1
Hi Anybody:- I am attempting to emigrate to Brisbane. Everything I have read or come across so far has been negative. It seems that my only real chance of getting myself & family to Aus is on a business enterprise temporary visa. Any info please

Actually Brisbane comes up quite well on here overall. Big point I've noticed lately most of the Bris new arrivals get work pretty quickly too. Probably got a baggin in the recent hot weather but so what , this year Bris got the spell from hell, next year it could be Melborne or anywhere thats just summer here.

There are thousands of posts on Brisbane, if youve only come across negative so far, do a search on Pollyanna or Mrs Dagboy, they'll have you on the next plane, well certainly balance any bad posts out.