Bringing a pup

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Mandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really nice
Default Bringing a pup

I'm looking at having a pup shipped to melbourne. Has anyone done this and whats the best way about?
How do pet passports work?

Thanks Mandy
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 5:03 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bringing a pup

Mandy

Check out airpets.co.uk
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:47 pm
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Another dog! Haven't you got enough?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:28 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mandyisere View Post
I'm looking at having a pup shipped to melbourne. Has anyone done this and whats the best way about?
How do pet passports work?

Thanks Mandy
Ah - just realised you are already there!!!! You would need the breeder to drop it at heathow I guess. Not sure at what age they would fly them but I gues older than the 8 weeks you can pick them up at????
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Hi,

I agree with an earlier post, contact Airpets. The breeder won't have to drop down to Heathrow as they offer (for a fee) home collections.

How many dogs have you got already and what breed are they?

We'll be bringing two Border Collies with us.

Good luck.

Colin
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

I am sure the minimum age is 12 weeks but maybe check with the shipping company. This website gives some advice on shipping and also on the quarantine stations. http://tinyurl.com/6kvuwl