Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

bringing a pug dog to oz

bringing a pug dog to oz

Old Apr 25th 2007, 9:47 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: bringing a pug dog to oz

Originally Posted by evelyne
Hi all!
I've been a lurker for a while, learnt a lot from this site about the moving process

I'm an aussie, but been living in Europe (currently London) for the past 6 years, and want to go back to oz for a few years, to introduce my dutch partner to the oz lifestyle

Problem is, that we have a sweet little pug dog here in London, that we want to bring to Sydney with us. Because of their squashed noses and apparent breathing difficulties, it seems that all airlines now refuse to fly them. Someone on this forum recently recommended Ryslip kennels, but they cannot deal with pugs anymore either.
Anyone out there currently also having problems sending over flat nosed dogs?

Cheers!
Hi, just speaking to my neighbour who is taking 2 pugs from Perth to Greece, she has a breeder here sorting it for her and apparently if you take them to Greece, Thai will fly them via Bangas to Aus, there is six months quarantine once they have been into greece though,,,, another thing she mentioned, is getting a vet, agent etc to put crossbreed down and that is good enough. Apparently it is the airport that wont let Thai take them from London... If you want to know the breeder here in Perth I will PM you her e mail address. Suzette.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:20 pm
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Does this affect Boxers too?

I have 2 and they are both coming with me....
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:53 pm

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MarkMC
Does this affect Boxers too?

I have 2 and they are both coming with me....
I think so
Old Apr 25th 2007, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
I think so
we have two brothers here with us..White and proud, I would swim with them if I had too. Suz.