Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bring over pet dog

Bring over pet dog

Old Jun 8th 2024, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Pete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond reputePete39 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bring over pet dog

Hi all

Has anyone here had recent experience of bringing over their dog from the UK. I am not sure where to start so any advice would be amazing. If it matters, I am in Queensland and our pet is a small 5 year old mixed breed. Thanks
Old Jun 9th 2024, 12:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bring over pet dog

Originally Posted by Pete39
Hi all

Has anyone here had recent experience of bringing over their dog from the UK. I am not sure where to start so any advice would be amazing. If it matters, I am in Queensland and our pet is a small 5 year old mixed breed. Thanks
Not done it myself, but going on the experience of other posters, both JetPets and Petair come recommended.
The only Quarantine station in Aus now is n Mickleham in Victoria, so they will fly into Melbourne and then you need to arrange to get them to Queensland after they have done 30 days in Quarantine.
As all pets go through the same Quarantine station now, it gets booked up a long way on advance so you need to plan well ahead, both because of that, but also because of the rabies and other jabs. If you contact one of the companies they can help you with timescales.
Old Jun 14th 2024, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

DXW059 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bring over pet dog

We used Ladyhaye who were absolutely brilliant, would highly recommend.