Reload this Page >

Brighton Meeting - Anyone bound for NZ

Brighton Meeting - Anyone bound for NZ

Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:11 am
Drowning Member

Surfer Chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brighton Meeting - Anyone bound for NZ

Hi

From what I can gather everyone going to the Brighton Meeting are emigrating to Aus., which is great

But is there anyone out there planning on New Zealand?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:32 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Surferchick,

There's an NZ specific show on October 16th - I think it's at the Ally Pally.......

some of the earlier threads show details of it.....

Jamie Smith (one of the people on here) is attending from NZ himself and has all the details....might be of use to you as it puts you in touch with shippers, employers etc.

good luck,

Rich
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:41 am
Drowning Member

Brilliant, thanks very much!!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice

Originally posted by Surfer Chick
Brilliant, thanks very much!!!
Hi there

If you attend the show at Earls Court, I'll make sure to set time aside to talk to you.

I'm speaking during the LTBV seminar for business people, but I'm sure I can introduce you to someone if you're interested in other categories.

Make sure you call yourself SurferChick, as I'm looking forward to seeing the face behind the g r o o v y name!

Regards
Old Sep 18th 2003, 1:23 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Whoops - it's Earls Court, not the Ally Pally......ah well, right city at least.......

Rich
Old Sep 18th 2003, 4:13 pm
Drowning Member

You'll be bloody disappointed!!!!

I surf the web all the time
Old Sep 18th 2003, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

nell m is an unknown quantity at this point

whats this about earls court? I knew about the paragon hotel one but didnt know about this one.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 5:06 pm
Drowning Member

All I can find on the Earls Court Web Site around the 16th October is FM Expo and Securex. I don't know what these are!

Anybody out there who can help?
Old Sep 19th 2003, 2:11 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Surfer Chick
All I can find on the Earls Court Web Site around the 16th October is FM Expo and Securex. I don't know what these are!

Anybody out there who can help?
Try this thread on *****:

http://www.*****.co.uk/chat/read.php...=3&subject=493

and of course:

www.smallworldmedia.co.nz

There are plenty going from both Britishexpats and *****.

Regards,

Southerner
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

So far it seems to only be OZ bound travellers, but feel free to come along and talk about general migration pressures. After all last time we just garbled on about our plans and problems regardless of where we were heading!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

We're all going south anyway, we've got that much in common.
Come along anyway, the last one was really good fun!