Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brighton Meet up details

Wikiposts

Brighton Meet up details

Old Sep 18th 2003, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Anyone else interested in joining us?
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:37 am
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by tinaj
Anyone else interested in joining us?

There is a good chance that we can get there, we're leaving for the Gold Coast on the 4th November, we have so much to do before we leave so can't be definate at the moment.

Slater x 6
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Be good to see you if you can make it! Do you good to walk away from the packing for a while! I know, I'm surrounded by it!
Old Sep 20th 2003, 5:16 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well folks, we now have a confirmed extra attraction at the Brighton Meet ....the esteemed Mr Badgers and the future Mrs Badgers & her engagement ring!!
He was planning a bike ride or somthing but she said that meeting us was more important....so they will be there. Little does she know.....!!!!

:scared:
Old Sep 20th 2003, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey, thats it now, sons football match i will have to move heaven & earth to get to Brighton that day !!!

footie chick
Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Well folks, we now have a confirmed extra attraction at the Brighton Meet ....the esteemed Mr Badgers and the future Mrs Badgers & her engagement ring!!
He was planning a bike ride or somthing but she said that meeting us was more important....so they will be there. Little does she know.....!!!!

:scared:
Try not to look at her feet. She might get a bit worried. I wonder what she will think of you lot!
Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:28 am
Home and Happy

What time is the footie match? I can't leave work till 2, so I'll be there 2.30ish, and as you know last time we went on till they swept us out of the door!! So even if you are a couple of hours after the rest of us, give it a try....!! Be good to see you!

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 20th 2003 at 7:35 am.
Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well because of his age the match will start at 2pm, major pain in the butt !!. Plus he plays in the Rother league, which you may or not be aware is the other side of Eastbourne ie Hastings, Battle etc.

I will try my upmost to be there even if it is a quick fly in the door just to say goodbye.

footie chick
Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:08 am
Home and Happy

We'll see you if you can make it!! If not, we will have to add you to the "Toasts for absent friends list" and have another drink in your honour!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:24 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default brighton meet

Hi All. yafm says I can go but she will be too busy, a likely story me thinks.I,m going just to see if badge is realy like his photo,also to see if soggy surrey has green wellies.We have invite to brisbane(caloundra) around xmas time so may see the northern contingient, why is nobody heading to Darwin? Colin The old Plumber.
Old Sep 20th 2003, 9:46 am
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Brighton Meet up details

Originally posted by suz
Hiya everyone,

Sunday 5th sounds good, so count us in, myself, Steve and gang,
anyone have teenagers, my daughter 15 wants to know????
Looking forward to meeting you all.

Suzanne
Hi Suz,
We have a 15 year old girl, it's just dawned on her that we are definately going as the airplane tickets arrived on friday. We also have 12 &14 year old boys and another girl who is 9. bloody strange how nice the weather is for september, also aint it funny how close everybody seems, now that the big move is imminent.
See you all at Brighton.

Slater & Co.
Old Sep 20th 2003, 11:09 am
Home and Happy

Look forward to seeing you, Slater & Co! I'm convinced the weather is doing this on purpose - 2 people this week said to me "Why emigrate, its so lovely here..." bet they change their tune by the end of October. And yes, everyone does seem very close, even people you thought you would be glad to leave behind. Still, decision made, boxes nearly packed, Brisbane here I come (via the Sportsman on Oct 5th!)
Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:50 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brighton Meet up details

Originally posted by Slater
Hi Suz,
We have a 15 year old girl, it's just dawned on her that we are definately going as the airplane tickets arrived on friday. We also have 12 &14 year old boys and another girl who is 9. bloody strange how nice the weather is for september, also aint it funny how close everybody seems, now that the big move is imminent.
See you all at Brighton.

She was not a happy bunny last night, I really put my foot in it I asked one of her good buddies what they thought of her going to Oz, blank staring eyes, yikes she had not told this one!!!!! she burst into tears and ran upstairs, I thought she had got allot better about it all but obviously her idea of dealing with it is to not talk about it to anyone and then maybe it will go away, we had a talk later in the eve she had calmed down and said that she was glad in a way that it was now out in the open. so it would be nice for her to meet some kids of her age that are going through the process. See ya there.
Suz

Slater & Co.
Old Sep 20th 2003, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Re: brighton meet

Originally posted by yafm
Hi All. yafm says I can go but she will be too busy, a likely story me thinks.I,m going just to see if badge is realy like his photo,also to see if soggy surrey has green wellies.We have invite to brisbane(caloundra) around xmas time so may see the northern contingient, why is nobody heading to Darwin? Colin The old Plumber.
Thanks YAFM! I will make sure I wear them to the meet
Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: brighton meet

Originally posted by tinaj
Thanks YAFM! I will make sure I wear them to the meet
Can you post some piccies on Expats after the meet? "Pretty please with a cherry on the top!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.