Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brighton Meet up details

Wikiposts

Brighton Meet up details

Old Sep 16th 2003, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana
Now you really ARE sounding rattled........

Polyanna, I am sure Badgers mentionned he was expecting the patter of little feet?! Or was I imagining it?
Old Sep 16th 2003, 6:41 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly sounds likeitsa possibility, Tinaj - can you imagine it, little badgers all over the place! Eeek!!
Old Sep 16th 2003, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Not sure about the date as of yet.

Sunday pose a problem as my son who has ignored my wish for him to play football since he was born has now in his wisdom has joined a local side who happen to play on Sunday afternoons.

Also the Essex meet is also on the same day !!

I will let you know when i know what the fixture list is like.

footie chick
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:28 am
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Surfer Chick
Hi Sue

My two girls are 11 and 9, so maybe a little young for your 15 year old I'm afraid.

June
No worries, Shirrin may not come anyway, she is usually busy at the weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway my two younger ones are definately looking forward to it.
Suz
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:34 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Suz,
Looking forward to seeing you and your children (however many of them come!)

Footie Chick,
Be a shame if you can't make it, my last meet before I fly out - but no pressure, you understand!
Hope to see you if you can get there - if not we will drink a toast to absent friends.

Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Pollyanna

Yes it would be nice to come but Sunday is not a good day now. If i can be there i will. If i can`t make have a few drinks for me.

Tracie x
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Have one for me too. A nice glass of red wine, or a Southern comfort.

Whisky
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:19 am
Home and Happy

Ooh Southern Comfort! And an excuse to drink it in the middle of the afternoon. I'll force myself, just for you Whisky!
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh Southern Comfort! And an excuse to drink it in the middle of the afternoon. I'll force myself, just for you Whisky!
Thanks Pollyana. Really wish it wasn't so far, would have loved to have met you all before we go.

Whisky
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:41 am
Home and Happy

Yes its a shame we aren't closer. Never mind, I'm sure we will always be together in spirit .... (or should that be spirits....!)
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:00 pm
Home and Happy

Just getting it back to the top again...anyone else out there fancy a Sunday afternoon in Brighton?
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:02 pm
suz
Forum Regular

Just getting it back to the top again...anyone else out there fancy a Sunday afternoon in Brighton?
Hi Pollyana

Shall I put it on the Poms in Perth Forum? there is quite a few I know of that live south coast way

Thanks
Suzanne
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:29 pm
Home and Happy

Yes please Suz, the more the merrier!

Old Sep 16th 2003, 10:19 pm
suz
Forum Regular

Yes please Suz, the more the merrier!

Done. I will let you have details of how many, roughly, as and when.

Suzanne
Old Sep 17th 2003, 11:20 am
Home and Happy

Time to stick this up near the top again methinks!

Pollyana

Flying south on Hallowe'en, and hoping to hit 1000 posts by the Brighton Meet on Oct 5th so I have an extra excuse to drink a lot.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.