Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brighton Meet up details

Wikiposts

Brighton Meet up details

Old Sep 15th 2003, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Brighton Meet up details

We are planning to meet at The Sportsman Pub, Brighton on Sunday 5th October at around 2pm.

It is attached to the Football club grounds and is just off of the A23.

There is a kids play area- Charlie Chalks that should be open. It is quite a large pub so kids won't be a problem.

Look forward to meeting everyone there.

Plese post if you think you might come- just to give us an idea of numbers.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there Tina - my last week at work starts there!!!!
Yippee!!

Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
I'll be there Tina - my last week at work starts there!!!!
Yippee!!

I wish it wasn't so far from here, would have loved to have gone. Have a good time.

Whisky
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:31 am
Badge

Meself and the Sheila will be there. Might even have the ring on display if Matey in Hatton Garden can get his act together..

badgers

Old Sep 15th 2003, 7:09 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

We'll have a drink in your honour Whisky, tis a pity you can't come, I'd love to meet you.
As for you badgers.....waiting with baited breath to meet your Sheila - and her ring!
Old Sep 15th 2003, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Brighton Meet up details

Originally posted by tinaj
We are planning to meet at The Sportsman Pub, Brighton on Sunday 5th October at around 2pm.

There is a kids play area- Charlie Chalks that should be open. It is quite a large pub so kids won't be a problem.

Sorry we won't be there, have nephews christening that day! how inconvenient eh!!!!
hope that you all have a great time
rach
Old Sep 15th 2003, 7:45 am
Drowning Member

Surfer Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

That will be great for us, really looking forward to it.

Martin is telling our 9 year old what we're planning, it's going down like a lead balloon, so I'll be off for a bit.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 7:45 am
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj

Hiya everyone,

Sunday 5th sounds good, so count us in, myself, Steve and gang,
anyone have teenagers, my daughter 15 wants to know????
Looking forward to meeting you all.

Suzanne
Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:00 am
Badge

Hey Pauline:
what's the go with "Charlie Chalks"????

As my single years are about to come to an end- I feel the need to bone up on these matters..

Badgers

(All his childcare antics will start in Aussie and he'll never know what parents in the UK did/do - so he'll be blissfully unaware of any of aussie's shortcomings (if any) in this field !!...

same with shipping knives and forks, cats etc..)

Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:02 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

W.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by badgersmount
Hey Pauline:
what's the go with "Charlie Chalks"????

As my single years are about to come to an end- I feel the need to bone up on these matters..

Badgers

(All his childcare antics will start in Aussie and he'll never know what parents in the UK did/do - so he'll be blissfully unaware of any of aussie's shortcomings (if any) in this field !!...

same with shipping knives and forks, cats etc..)
You will be counting the days down once nipper is born and you can leave him to play without having to supervise him!! That is what is so good about Charlie Chalks!
Old Sep 15th 2003, 9:04 am
Drowning Member

Surfer Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue

My two girls are 11 and 9, so maybe a little young for your 15 year old I'm afraid.

June
Old Sep 15th 2003, 9:44 am
Home and Happy

Getting worried about you badgers - one minute its expensive rings, the next you're getting broody.......!!!
Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:22 am
Badge

Originally posted by Pollyana
Getting worried about you badgers - one minute its expensive rings, the next you're getting broody.......!!!
these pill things she's takin'... hope they work..

Old Sep 15th 2003, 10:38 am
Home and Happy

Now you really ARE sounding rattled........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.