Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brighton Meet Sunday 5th Oct

Brighton Meet Sunday 5th Oct

Old Oct 4th 2003, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Brighton Meet Sunday 5th Oct

Just reminding everyone of the meet up tomorrow.

2pm ish at The Sportsman Pub which is in the Sports centre/ Football ground at Brighton.

See ya there!
Old Oct 4th 2003, 6:13 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brighton Meet Sunday 5th Oct

Originally posted by tinaj
Just reminding everyone of the meet up tomorrow.

2pm ish at The Sportsman Pub which is in the Sports centre/ Football ground at Brighton.

See ya there!
Hi Tina,
Anyone seen the weather forecast for tomorrow?????, been so busy sorting out stuff in the depths of the garage!!!!!!!, hope we wont be getting our wellies back out!!!!!!!
see you all there.
Suz
Old Oct 5th 2003, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Bump.

Weather is showery and cold. May have sunny spells.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Brighton weather currently ( 8.10 am!) is nice sunny blue skies - but ee by gum its c c c cold! If I was a brass monkey I'd have had trouble while walking to work this morning!

See you all in the pub later!
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:57 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Great meet folks - even better when we got inside!!!
Good to put faces to names and names to psuedonames

Thanks for all the helpful advice and contacts addresses from everyone will use some of them immediately (ps must get a digital camera) very jealous!!!!

Good luck to all of you those close to visa and those further away.

PS Can we do somethign to put a smile on the teenagers faces????? Bring on Brad P{itt next time or something
Old Oct 5th 2003, 6:23 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by yafm
Great meet folks - even better when we got inside!!!
Good to put faces to names and names to psuedonames

Thanks for all the helpful advice and contacts addresses from everyone will use some of them immediately (ps must get a digital camera) very jealous!!!!

Good luck to all of you those close to visa and those further away.

PS Can we do somethign to put a smile on the teenagers faces????? Bring on Brad P{itt next time or something
I shall second that folks,
Really lovely to meet you all, and if you are ever down Perth way come in and have a beer with us.
Good luck to all, hope all your plans and dreams come to fruition.

Suz

PS I dont know about the kids, but Brad Pitt would do me just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:51 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Second that!

Good to see everyone - I wish I could remember the 80% of names that I've forgotten already...

And thanks to Polyfilla (well, you know who I mean!) for arranging the venue.

Hope the Oz map came in useful for some. No, New Zealand isn't on it - it's too far away.....
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to meet you all today! What a nice bunch of people - so easy to chat to, made me feel very positive about the move to OZ!

But I need your help here- gotta persuade the hubby (Rob) to trim his sideys they are SO bushy, help please girls!!
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:10 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Bushey sideburns? So that's what they were!!! I thought they were a couple of bottle cleaners stuck to his cheeks!!!

(Did that help?)

W.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Marvellous! Keep it coming girl I've gotta persuade him to shave em off, I'm worried he's gonna end up looking like Elvis!! (oooh I'm going to be introuble when he reads this!!!)
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:35 pm
Drowning Member

Surfer Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Had a lovely afternoon, so glad to meet you all and hope we will do it again. Lauren found a new friend (footie chicks little girl) Lauren hopes that they will change their mind and come to New Zealand.

Thanks very much Roger, yes OK, when your wrong your wrong. But New Zealand does look close on the maps I've been looking at

Martin took a shine to you Wonderlust, he said you had a glint in your eye, saucy sod

Looking forward to the next one
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:51 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

POLYFILLA!!! If I hadn't had so many pints you'd be in trouble Rog!!! I'll set my Bloke on you!
Seriously, great afternoon, anyone who wants my email address, send me a pm and I'll keep in touch from Brissie.

Oh - and Trouser the furry snake enjoyed it too! Never had so many children to chew on......
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:56 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hiya all!

It was great to meet you all.
Posted the photo I took - seems its rather HUGE though. Awaiting guidance on how to make it more user friendly.
Don't worry Badger - I protected your identity.

W.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:59 pm
Home and Happy

Good to meet you Wanderlust - and you're over 100 posts now! Hooray!! Don;'t get the dancing kangaroos till you hit 1000 though!
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Didn`t get a chance to reply last night. We had a great time yesterday and it was lovely to meet you all.

Jamsey

Just thought you should know Rhian thought your hubbie looked like Elvis, but she thought he was really cool !!

Surfer Chick

Thanks for yesterday, Rhian was thrilled to make friends with Lauren and she is very positive and chatty about things which is great. Just need to sort `Kevin` out!!

footie chick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.