Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Brighton - Expats Photo

Brighton - Expats Photo

Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:34 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Brighton - Expats Photo

Hi all,

I only took the one photo, but think I got everyone in on it. (Apologies if I missed ya!)
Think everyone looks great - especially badgers sporting the latest in SAS eyewear fashion and excess facial hair.

It was really nice to meet you all. (Don't forget to PM me for roofing company details - you know who you are!)

Can't believe so many of you are leaving so soon. REALLY looking forward to reading your first posts when you get out there to see how you are finding it.

Best of luck to you all!

W.

<<Pic deleted as requested>>
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:45 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Ooooeerrr... thats a bit big. Any tips on how to make it smaller pleeeeze??

W.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

It also shows Robs huge sideys off a treat - rest my case!!
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:58 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Nope... I stick with my original conclusion..... they ARE bottle brushes.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Think you've gotta point W.....

Maybe they'll scare the crocs off when we get to Oz, or should he grow a mullet just to set em off?
Old Oct 5th 2003, 9:08 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Don't know that that would work - the crocs are pretty used to mullets by now I would think. Why else would there be a national outcry for the import of more hairdressers?
If they are in such desperate need for hairdressers that their applications get the same priority treatment as nurses - the Aussie mullet must have reached plague proportions.

W.
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:57 am
Badge

you cheeky wench...after I get that close haircut I get a bloody moustache

thanks anyway

Badge

Old Oct 6th 2003, 10:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I think Tina might prefer to stay anonymous a bit longer, but I'm leaving work next week so I don't care!! I'm leaning against the bar, in the yellow t-shirt with lots of koalas on!
Old Oct 6th 2003, 1:34 pm
Badge

Yeah you have to respect people's privacy - a lot (more than you realise) could be riding on it. I don't think Tina is visible in the picture..

Old Oct 6th 2003, 2:53 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Nice one Wander

having seen the results I am even more impressed with the digital thingy

Looked on the web and found same at www.cameras2u.com £227.89 inc p & p and VAT with £40 for the 80 picture extra and £19.99 for the pouch. Might save me a trek to Tottenham Court Rd what d you think Are they all fair prices. Not sure about the pouch however can't remember what you quoted.

Just have to convince the old man that I can make a decision on my own!!!!!!!!!!:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 6th 2003, 5:40 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.digitaldepot.co.uk - they're the ones I said advertise in the Torygraph most weeks. Their memory cards seem to be some of the cheapest around.

Also crucial.co.uk (I guess) for cards.

Hope the house goes OK. Rog

Old Oct 6th 2003, 6:41 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Another one is www.internetcamerasdirect.co.uk
Old Oct 6th 2003, 8:59 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Thanks each I shall get surfing Yvonne
Old Oct 6th 2003, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened to the photo???
It used to keep the kids off the computer
Old Oct 6th 2003, 10:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Stoney! Can find you a scarey one of me if you like, but not everyone is out in the open yet about their plans, and the original photo could have caused a few problems.
Show them this one instead......my agent searching for a job for me!

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 9:49 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.