Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bridie

Originally Posted by jacknat
stop nit picking.......

Oh...he is just horsing around!!!

used one too many times huh???

Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Oh...he is just horsing around!!!

used one too many times huh???

nay lass
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:19 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
stop nit picking.......
nit picking ? Nooooo, thats on another thread... bloody nits I think
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:21 am
Just Joined

Albie is an unknown quantity at this point

Not strange - did say I wanted to know where she was so I could say hi - I have now found her on another list and said Hi --

Would have liked to have read the thread on the horse - I met that horse once!!!!

Albie
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:24 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Albie
Not strange - did say I wanted to know where she was so I could say hi - I have now found her on another list and said Hi --

Would have liked to have read the thread on the horse - I met that horse once!!!!

Albie
ummmm, the thread was deleted after she started to use foul language aimed at innocent members here
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
ummmm, the thread was deleted after she started to use foul language aimed at innocent members here

How did this "Albie" know there was a thread about the horse? No one here mentioned it???
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

you are not innocent!!!......confess now!!!
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:27 am
Banned

How did this "Albie" know there was a thread about the horse? No one here mentioned it???
go on, have a guess
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:29 am
Account Closed

go on, have a guess

Like I need to.....

Like I have said SEVERAL times......she will be back!!

Noone that has ever posted one of those dramatic "Goodbye" posts has ever really left....they just want attention...
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:34 am
Banned

Like I need to.....

Like I have said SEVERAL times......she will be back!!

Noone that has ever posted one of those dramatic "Goodbye" posts has ever really left....they just want attention...
well she could have stood in the middle of the room and stamped her feet if she wanted attention, that usually gets it pretty fast
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:40 am
Account Closed

well she could have stood in the middle of the room and stamped her feet if she wanted attention, that usually gets it pretty fast

she can stamp her feet anywhere she likes....nothing to do with me!!

Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:43 am
Just Joined

You really think I am her?

No way

How many of you really know her?

LOL

Albie
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:46 am
Banned

You really think I am her?

No way

How many of you really know her?

LOL

Albie
When it all boils down to it Albie, I dont think anyone really gives a poo.

So, where are you from Albie, we all really care here
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

I am so sorry - I seem to have caused offence -

I won't post again - just remain lurking!!!!

for those in touch with Bridie - I have been in touch with her too - I am above board

Albie
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:26 pm
Banned

I am above board

Albie
Above board ? How high is that (in hands please).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.