Wikiposts

Bridie

Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:06 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bridie

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
whos fault ? now Im getting paranoid

Hey me too, and i talk to Bridie privately???? and really paranoid now!!!!!! :scared:

Thought i'd just add i love the Spell check after a bad day at work and too many
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:08 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Bridie has been captured by DIMIA and is held prisoner there.

She is expected to make the tea and do girly things.

It is thought that she will need to make the beds as well.

Dont ask me how I know because if I tell you I will have to kill you.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:14 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Bridie has been captured by DIMIA and is held prisoner there.

She is expected to make the tea and do girly things.

It is thought that she will need to make the beds as well.

Dont ask me how I know because if I tell you I will have to kill you.
I thought DIMIA only captured things they find of interest ?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought DIMIA only captured things they find of interest ?

Well I know they all wear black leather jackets and tight jeans and have John Travolta hair cuts.

And I know they will make Bridie make tea and biscuits.

But thats all I know. As soon as I can invent the rest I shall let you know.

Rumours have it, Bridie will be locked in a cage at nights and used as a love slave.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:22 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:24 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Well I know they all wear black leather jackets and tight jeans and have John Travolta hair cuts.

And I know they will make Bridie make tea and biscuits.

But thats all I know. As soon as I can invent the rest I shall let you know.

Rumours have it, Bridie will be locked in a cage at nights and used as a love slave.
Then all the hopefuls here wont have any problem getting into oz seeing as dimia are obviously not very picky
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:27 am

Actually, I dont know what upset Bridie as I wasnt online yesterday.

I hope she does come back though. Sometimes we all need a break from here.

I wouldnt mind being kindapped by John Howard and used as a slave.

Why has Bridie left?
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:30 am
Banned

Actually, I dont know what upset Bridie as I wasnt online yesterday.

I hope she does come back though. Sometimes we all need a break from here.

I wouldnt mind being kindapped by John Howard and used as a slave.

Why has Bridie left?
something about riding off into the sunset on a horse I think. an audition for the cover pic for one of those fabio type love stories. Heard she had her hair all done and rode topless.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

something about riding off into the sunset on a horse I think. an audition for the cover pic for one of those fabio type love stories. Heard she had her hair all done and rode topless.
ah...so she went west......and naked!!!
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jacknat
could be a little off-track but something like that yes
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by jacknat
I am going to go to bed now.

Nite Luke, nite jack

If I am not online tomorrow, have a great weekend.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to go to bed now.

Nite Luke, nite jack

If I am not online tomorrow, have a great weekend.
night pp
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Albie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Bridie

I am sorry - don't be paraonoid - don't wish her any harm - I know the family she married in to - I know her sister in law who looked after the horse VERY WELL. I know the sister-in-law that she and her husband "allegedly" fell out with.

I seriously will not be wanting to give her a hard time or abuse etc.... just wanted to say hi

Albie
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Albie
I am sorry - don't be paraonoid - don't wish her any harm - I know the family she married in to - I know her sister in law who looked after the horse VERY WELL. I know the sister-in-law that she and her husband "allegedly" fell out with.

I seriously will not be wanting to give her a hard time or abuse etc.... just wanted to say hi

Albie
Probably the wrong forum to say hi to her since she left I believe
Old Nov 4th 2005, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Probably the wrong forum to say hi to her since she left I believe
stop nit picking.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.