Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bridgeman Downs - commute

Bridgeman Downs - commute

Old Jun 26th 2009, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

Iando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant futureIando has a brilliant future
Default Bridgeman Downs - commute

Is there anyone who lives in Bridgeman Downs area who can give me an estimate of usual commute times to CBD.
Also anyone who had driven to a station from there and got the train for the last stretch eg drive to Mitchelton or Enogerra and train from there.

Other feedback on the area also appreciated - we really liked it when we drove round.

Thanks
Old Jun 26th 2009, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bridgeman Downs - commute

Originally Posted by Iando
Is there anyone who lives in Bridgeman Downs area who can give me an estimate of usual commute times to CBD.
Also anyone who had driven to a station from there and got the train for the last stretch eg drive to Mitchelton or Enogerra and train from there.

Other feedback on the area also appreciated - we really liked it when we drove round.

Thanks

Hello, I drive from Bald Hills to Wilston every day (drop the kids off at school) and then back to work at Mitchelton and takes me 50 mins to do the whole trip, we leave at 7.10am and I am work by 8am so its not too bad and you could do Bridgeman Downs to Mitchelton in around 20-25mins most mornings to get the train in the city. Hope this helps.