Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

bricklaying gang in brisbane

bricklaying gang in brisbane

Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

stevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nice
Smile bricklaying gang in brisbane

hi, i'm a bricklayer moving to brisbane in july. i intend to start a new gang to carry out brickwork contracts in the north brisbane and sunshine coast areas.
i have contacts in the area who are organising a licence for me and i would be interested to hear from bricklayers in this area or bricklayers who intend moving to this area that would be interested in teaming up or looking for work.
i would also be interested in hearing from contractors or house builders who require bricklayers in these areas. all enquiries are welcome. stevenick.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all
Default Re: bricklaying gang in brisbane

Hi my OH is a bricklayer, we are looking to move close to bricbane hopefully in december, if our visas come through.

He is part of a 2 and 1 gang here, and works on price. May be worth a meet up if we ever get there!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

stevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: bricklaying gang in brisbane

hi badassbrickie,
be pleased to meet up when you arrive in brisbane. e-mail me when you arrive. stevenick.[email protected]
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

LynetteandDarren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevenick
hi badassbrickie,
be pleased to meet up when you arrive in brisbane. e-mail me when you arrive. stevenick.[email protected]
Hi
OH brickie, we are heading to Brisbane end of year. Well look out for your threds and see how work is going.
What area are you going to?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: bricklaying gang in brisbane

hi, going to live in burpengary which is just south of caboolture. easy access to brisbane, sunshine and goldcoasts plus plenty of development in this area which means work.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:22 pm

katie fagan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Stevenick, My OH is a brickie, has been for over 20 years and comes highly recomended. We have just recieved our Visas and are heading out hopefully in July/Aug. He has been on price for about 5 years now, and originally we were heading for Perth, until reading loads of threads of how slow work is there so we have decided to head for Brisbane, but have only just started looking at areas so any info or help would be greatfully recieved and a start when we got there would be the icing on the cake.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

hi katie fagan,
as already posted i am going in july to outer northern brisbane suburbs. need to make up gang for price work as only way to make top money. have family and other contacts in area and theres plenty of work. done scouting mission for a month over xmas so dead keen to go. pm me for any further info.
stevenick.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

stevierob is an unknown quantity at this point

alright stevnick how are you doing my name is stevie i am a timed served GOOD brickie from glasgow currently living in and working in dublin i have been part of a 2 +1 gang for the last 8 years where we have been making top €€€€€€€€uro here on price work but sadly the work is drying up quickley here myself the wife and the 2 kids are currently going through the visa process just now already passed the skills test with flying colours i have refs all the way back to when i served my time so no probs there my agent reckons i will be there late july early aug 2008 hopfully .we are looking to be heading to north brisbane dont know why but that is just where we picked so would like to chat cause we seem to be after the same thing $$$$$$$$$$$$$ cheers keep me in mind stevie
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

hi stevie, sounds good, all i would say is e-mail me when you arrive. i have posted my e-mail address. any body who e-mails me when i'm there i will meet and see if we can organise something. no money in wandering from site to site on your own is there! stevenick.