Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bricklaying in Adelaide

Bricklaying in Adelaide

Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all
Default Bricklaying in Adelaide

Hi guys

Can anybody tell me how much bricklayers in Adelaide earn per week? Also, how much work is there for bricklayers?

Initially we are going to Perth - but have family in Adelaide, just weighting up the pros and cons - I suspect the houses are cheaper over there too.

Help please....

Gordon
Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:15 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bricklaying in Adelaide

Hi
I dont know how much bricklayers get paid in Adelaide - but my hubby is a bricklayer here and i phoned go matilda n spoke to a very nice lady - she said there is state sponsership available at the moment in WA and NSW for brickies but she didnt mention Adelaide.
Good luck we are hoping to start on the long process soon too
Sam
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
Hi guys

Can anybody tell me how much bricklayers in Adelaide earn per week? Also, how much work is there for bricklayers?

Initially we are going to Perth - but have family in Adelaide, just weighting up the pros and cons - I suspect the houses are cheaper over there too.

Help please....

Gordon
hi gordon
names mark im also interested in wages and how much works about
good luck
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:27 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

No idea on what rates of pay for Brickies here in Adelaide, but with the amount of building work going on here at the moment combined with the amount of adverts in the paper saying BRICKIES WANTED, makes me think there are loads of jobs here for them!!

Houses are alot cheaper here in Adelaide compared to Perth, BUT saying that it seems the house prices are on the up, we have been here 6 months and already our house has risen considerably in price!!